Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Burning Crusade!

I want to see Bolvar once more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Burning Crusade!

I want to see Bolvar once more.
    Same old Burning Legion is boring. World of Warcraft: The Flaming Legion would be fabulous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance + Horde + Lich King vs Burning Legion

now thats a royal rumble.
    Hi

Deleted
    I do believe the article is fake.

Having said that, the Lich King has ALWAYS been a force against the Burning Legion. Do take in mind that Ner'zhul the original Lich King was tortured by Kil'jaeden to do his bidding, but he betrayed his master and plotted revenge, as seen in Warcraft 3.

I thought it would be cool if the Scourge would become friends with the Horde in World of Warcraft (before it came out), akin to the Horde having skeletons and Death Knights in their forces in Warcraft 1 and 2. Why did I think about this? Because you never see Lich King loyal forces fighting the Horde in Warcraft 3. The only time in Warcraft 3 when you see Horde forces fighting Undead is at the Battle for Mount Hyjal, and those Undead are still loyal to the Burning Legion.

Now, okay so the Forsaken split up from the Scourge and the Scourge didn't join the Horde in Warcraft 3: TFT. But still, at the time of WoW:TBC the Scourge still didn't really have any true fight with the Horde, so it was still possible. That's also why I thought the Horde didn't really have a deeper motive to go to Northrend in WotLK, but then Blizzard made them attack Orgrimmar.

Anyway, as for the main storyline of WotLK. The true motive of the Lich King in WotLK is to assimilate ALL of Azeroth into the Scourge in order to have an army to fight the Burning Legion. That is why the Burning Legion is trying to stop his plan by manipulating the Scarlet Crusade.

So you see, the Scourge fighting the Burning Legion is a storyline that has been going on since the start. That people come up with it now is cool, but you're late to the party. I also think Blizzard is late if they start such a storyline now, they had multiple opportunities in the past. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing some dark alliance to drive back the Burning Legion sometime in WoW. It's fun to have factions with shades of grey, instead of everything being black and white.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Alliance + Horde + Lich King vs Burning Legion

now thats a royal rumble.
    If the players hadn't f*cked it up in WotLK then the Scourge would have assimilated the Alliance + Horde already and we would've seen the Burning Legion in some problem already. Perhaps Bolvar as the new Lich King realizes that the Horde and Alliance can help him even without assimilation? Maybe that's the twist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Correct, they are free from the lich king, only they have nobody to go back to.
    I know you from somewhere...........DS EU Alliance?

Deleted
    Every lie or a fake has some grain of truth in them, so who knows we'll just have to wait and see. I'm happy if I get my necromancer or any class that is as cool and popular as a necromancer.

What about Illidan? When Chris Metzen talked about Illidan and asked the crowd if they wanted to see him come back the whole crowd cheered. So its likely hes coming back and it would be cool Lich King (maybe Arthas?) and Illidan teaming up once enemies now allys to fight against the Burning Legion.
    Last edited by mmocabe97de67e; 2013-08-01 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Same old Burning Legion is boring. World of Warcraft: The Flaming Legion would be fabulous.
    LOL flaming legion sounds rediculous

Blizzard trademarks "Cute but Deadly"
    "Cute but Deadly" is an anagram for "Dead by Cut Lute"
    Lutes often have designs cut into them.
    People will be killed by intricately cut lutes.
    Scourge bard class confirmed.

Another case closed.

Don't forget the whole metaplot of WotLK. The lich king was holding back his forces, just putting forth enough challenge so only the best heroes could reach him, whereupon he would make deathknights out of all of them - and it almost worked except for Tirion/Ashbringer's intervention. If the lich king already had enough power to conquer Azeroth if he didn't hold back, why did he need to convert new heroes? Because his main concern isn't the rest of Azeroth - it's the Burning Legion. Long story short, this is old news. The interesting question is whether he's going to collaborate with Wrathion, since they seem to be on the same page.

Deleted
    Eh no, its from that 2p site again, they lie about everything they can come up with just to get some views. + the chinese translators at the interviews seems to have a very little understanding of the English languge so they will get it to pretty much whatever they want.

The also have news about "6.0 Rise of the legion leaked" which is a fan made conecpt from the guy here on MMO-C.

This site is full of rubbish and should be removed from the internet.
    Last edited by mmoc127eab4b3d; 2013-08-01 at 02:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Ghostcrawler Teased Next Lich King and Burning Legions
    http://bit.ly/16a5B8p

Can this site be trusted?

No

http://2p.com/685812_1/WoW-60-Rise-o...ars-Leaked.htm

They claim that is legit

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I just asked Ghostcrawler and he said this is all true no source though just trust me okay.

No prove, and It doesn't seem to legit but it's where I see the story going anyway. I mean KJ went out of his way to try and kill Arthas by hiring Illidan because The Lich King was growing to powerful anyway. The legion would not ignore the fact that there is a super powerful being with a giant undead army sitting up on Northrend. They are all about planning ahead and are not going to ignore the biggest army on the planet. The legion has to worry about them and the LK(who they still think is Arthas) just as much as they have to worry about the horde and alliance now.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Didn't the Legion, more specifically Kil'Jaeden create the Lich King? When he imprisoned Ner'Zhul? What chance does the Lich King stand going up against the Legion then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    Would be awesome to see Bolvar leading scourge army against Burning Legion >
    Please no...

Honestly, if they did that I'd laugh my ass off.

"Hey guys, I got a GREAT idea to boost subs! You know how TBC and Wrath were the most popular expansions? LETS MERGE THEM TOGETHER for the next one!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a mystery to me that people can't seem to understand that articles like that are little better than General Discussion speculative threads. They have exactly as much substance and fact attached to them. No matter how many times a site like that gets something totally wrong, they just go on publishing whatever thing enters into their head that day and people believe it.

P.T. Barnum was right: There's one born every minute.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    5:07PM Q: What happened to Bolvar? We haven't seen him reign in the scourge at all. What's he doing on the Throne?

5:10PM A: It wasn't an easy transition for him. The scourge and Cult of the Damned operating the in Plaguelands are autonomous.

The Cult of the Damned members are free and presumably controling the Scourge in Plaguelands. But like I said, Bolvar isn't doing a very good job as LK since the Helm of Domination is supposed to give him control.
    Didn't Arthas sleep all the time between TFT and WotLK (or getting used to controlling millions of undead all of a sudden)? I think I recall the main line for WotLK being "the LK has finally awoken or something." Kel'Thuzad was pulling the strings in the plaguelands before that, since Bolvar doesn't really have anyone to chip in and help out he's helpless to do anything about the scourge in the plaguelands.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Rise of the Legion leaked"

FAKE.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamned Korean interviews