Exclamation Blizzard Hints at Special Announcement for Gamescom Press Conference

Blizzard has revealed that a "special announcement" will be made at this year's Gamescom according to a new email from the developer of the StarCraft, Diablo and Warcraft franchise. The press conference will be held on August 21st, the first day of the annual gaming exhibit being held in Cologne, Germany.

http://www.ausgamers.com/news/read/3...ess-conference

It would seem Diablo related, I'm 99.99% sure though Blizzcon will be where a WoW X5 will be announced.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Well I am of two minds to go to games conor not this year but depending on the hype around this it might force my hand.
    Plus League of legends EU LCS finals .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Communism View Post
    Blizzard has revealed that a "special announcement" will be made at this year's Gamescom according to a new email from the developer of the StarCraft, Diablo and Warcraft franchise. The press conference will be held on August 21st, the first day of the annual gaming exhibit being held in Cologne, Germany.

It would seem Diablo related, I'm 99.99% sure though Blizzcon will be where a WoW X5 will be announced.

This is only the 50th thread on the topic.

Well if so then it will be the name of the next xpax (and theme). Further details in Blizzcon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Well I am of two minds to go to games conor not this year but depending on the hype around this it might force my hand.
    Plus League of legends EU LCS finals .
    You should probably go, I'm sure a ton of next-gen stuff will be shown of, since Gamescom and TGS are the only big trade shows between now and the Xbone/PS4 launch.

15+ Year Old Account
    The next WoW expansion and Hearthstone for PS4/XOne.

Why are people still speculating about this?

Heavens and Burning Hells -> Diablo.

Diablo definitely...

Probably the D3 expansion. Announcing it before Blizzcon so it can gain some traction when they add it as the new annual pass bonus, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    This is only the 50th thread on the topic.
    It's the first one with a big red exclamation point though

Diablo III for Xbox one and PS4 + Expansion Pack?

LoL! But seriously Titan, Warcraft IV, and Lost Vikings 2

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Communism View Post

Totally agree. It'll probably be the D3 expansion announced. WoW is still theor biggest game, and they'll use their biggest stage to announce Expansion V
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)