Weak Auras and hunter CDs

Hello, all. Hopefully someone familiar with weak auras can help me out. I use the mod a lot with all of my characters to track my cooldowns. However, with my hunter, it has a weird behavior.

An aura will only activate when I have enough focus to cast the ability. So if I don't have enough focus to cast Murder of Crows, the aura won't appear to notify me of its availability until I have enough focus. It gets particularly annoying on trash since I put a sound on it, and the fluctuation of focus while I have no intention of using the ability makes it just relentless.

I can't find the option in weak auras to ignore how much focus I have when notifying me of abilities. I'm sure plenty of you use weak auras and have already figured it out. Please enlighten me!

Trigger->Status->Cooldown Progress (spell)->Spell: Kill Command->Inverse.

That's it! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of a related question, but how do I create a progress bar to track the duration of Stampede? I can't seem to figure out the proper trigger.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Sort of a related question, but how do I create a progress bar to track the duration of Stampede? I can't seem to figure out the proper trigger.
    What you would do is have an aura trigger off of the stampede cast in the combat log.

http://pastebin.com/XSp5u1rZ

You can tweak that to your liking. Like make it an icon, change the orientation, etc.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pasting that code into the "import" option when making a new aura, right? I paste and click done and nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm lol, the tooltip that was popping up was hidden by my UI. Thanks for the data!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2013-08-05 at 09:25 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I'm pasting that code into the "import" option when making a new aura, right? I paste and click done and nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm lol, the tooltip that was popping up was hidden by my UI. Thanks for the data!
    Also I think I had that aura trigger off of BW for testing purposes, if that's the case you should just change bestial wrath to stampede in the trigger section.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart