Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I always used the name 'Fanatics' on my mage who is located on US - Illidan but a few months ago i was randomly typing names in the new character window and realized Fanatic was available so i snatched it up when i move my mage back to illidan. It isn't an original name but i love it and am very happy i have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try getting "Lime". If I would've taken a screenshot of everytime someone has whispered me asking me to give them my name, this forum would overload. (Not really, but you get the point.)

I started all the way back in Vanilla (beta actually), right when LOTR movies were hot. It was VERY difficult to get character names from that series/books. My first druid was named Celeborn. I tried to re-create that name on another server about a year later and couldn't get it. And of course, you'd see people running around with improper spellings of Legolas, or xLegolasx, and variations of Legoles, Legoless, etc. Of course, they were all hunters and rogues

Right from the start of the game, I remember the Homeland book character "Drizzt" being popular, and having multiple variations itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodstone92 View Post
    Real life first names
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Jeremy/advanced

Name changed last week.