Deleted

'Level up' A parody of Bastille's Pompeii

Hello there,

My name is opus192, and let me start off by saying that I am not a frequent poster, or even, I made an account only a couple minutes prior to typing this sentence. So if this thread is in the wrong category, please notify me, so I can move it somewhere else.

I've been running a YouTube channel for a year and a half now, and make gameplay commentaries and the occasional machinima. I'm currently working on my third.

About a week ago, I heard Bastille's pompeii, an amazing song. I want to make a parody of this song, called 'level up', which is about, well... leveling up, and mainly the fact that it's a big grind to level 90, repeating the same over and over again. (not my opinion, this is what a large part of the WoW community says.)

Problem is, it's a song. I mean, the problem is not so much that fact, but I'm really bad at writing covers/parodies so I'm looking for someone to do it for me. The vocals I can do myself, and the video as well. So I'm just looking for the song itself
    I think I've explained enough, if you're having any questions/if you're intrested, either leave a reply below or (if you wish) we can have a chat in skype. My username is --SNIP--. Also, just to be sure you're serious about it, when adding me on skype, add the name of --SNIP-- in the contact request field.

I hope working together with someone

Have a good day,

Opus192
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-01 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but advertising here is not permitted. As well, we're not a recruitment forum or job board.