I hope so.
So, for all you people who voted "No", don't you think all 77% of you owe the other 23% an apology for being wrong? Looking back, it was just 2 weeks after this thread too....crazy...
Do not revive extremely old threads.
Last edited by Daetur; 2014-12-02 at 10:03 PM.
Holy necro. Guy quit, wasnt fired, you guys are all wrong.
READ and be less Ignorant.
Wow, what a necro.