View Poll Results: Should Ghostcrawler be replaced as Lead Systems Designer?

Voters
2314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    526 22.73%
  • No

    1,788 77.27%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
  1. #541

  2. #542
    So, for all you people who voted "No", don't you think all 77% of you owe the other 23% an apology for being wrong? Looking back, it was just 2 weeks after this thread too....crazy...

    Do not revive extremely old threads.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2014-12-02 at 10:03 PM.

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvshammy View Post
    So, for all you people who voted "No", don't you think all 77% of you owe the other 23% an apology for being wrong?
    he didn't lose it, he left for riot.

  4. #544
    Holy necro. Guy quit, wasnt fired, you guys are all wrong.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  5. #545

  6. #546
    Do not revive extremely old threads. Closing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •