Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    the idea is good, but at launch it was a bit too annoying to do dailies etc.

it's a bit better now that there are other ways of getting lesser charms.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss Bill Cosby

Bonus rolls are some of the greatest additions to this expansion. So helpful to be able to give your raiders that extra chance on a trinket boss. Saves you on a lot of loot if you get lucky too.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Replace bonus roll with gems/enchants and your entire post is still the same. Remove those too please, cba buying stuff to enhance my gear.
    Yea remove everything - food, flasks, potions, gold, even mounts just make instant teleport to raid entrance then back to Ogrimmar/Stormwind

The most important element of coins is that it puts a bit more power into the hands of the individual as opposed to being purely at the mercy of whatever loot system is in place.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    There is not a flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people. -Howard Zinn
    The stars may be far away, but people still reach for them. -My Grandfather
    Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. -Philip K. Dick