Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost have the title now. Would be done already if I didn't have to level a rogue to get the Ravenholdt rep.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Ravenholdt is still in game, ye scrub. At least check your informations before creating QQ threads.
    Don't be too hard on Jaylock. It's been a while since we've been hit with back to back Jaylock threads, so he's probably been in massive withdrawal. That, plus he's never been bothered with pesky things such as "facts" before, so as you can see, you can only expect but so much restraint!

That being said, I've gotten exalted with Raveholdt on two different characters, the one that got the title, and the second one is exalted with all of the required factions for Insane, minus the BSB to honored part. So, eh, while I didn't do the Shendralar grind, I've done enough to make up for one faction.

For one it's a Jaylock thread so it's a joke

Two it's Jaylock and he doesn't have the insane title.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-08-01 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find it more funny, by his theory.. He wants to remove more than just "the Insane" title. I mean, so many "non-challenging" titles now..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Talk to Blizzard if you have a problem with it, else you know why it's still in the game.

Deleted
    You are most welcome to discuss if/why it should be removed from game. If you can't stand a certain user then stay out of his/her's threads. Entering a thread just to say "another Jaylockthread" will infracted as spam since you are not contributing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I don't have the title. I would just like to see the achievements of friends and other people who got the title legitimately not marginalized by the trivial nature of the current achievement requirements.

Its a slap in the face not to remove the title from being obtained anymore in game. And for those who are close to getting it, too bad so sad. You were not getting the title legitimately anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are all getting trolled here.Keep it up :P

Infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-08-02 at 04:36 AM.

Nah, let's make it even easier. That would REALLY be Insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they can give you <name> the Butthurt as a title if you cry enough.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    To be honest, I don't have the title. I would just like to see the achievements of friends and other people who got the title legitimately not marginalized by the trivial nature of the current achievement requirements.

Its a slap in the face not to remove the title from being obtained anymore in game. And for those who are close to getting it, too bad so sad. You were not getting the title legitimately anyway.
    Except it is still legitimate so your argument is invalid. Grats.

/thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I just got the Insane title. I think it should be removed from the game now.

People who worked hard for the title will be happy with themselves. Normal people wouldn't care if other people got it when it was slightly less grindy, as long as they got it themself when it was "grindier".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Except it is still legitimate so your argument is invalid. Grats.

/thread.
    I seriously wish this forum would ban the use of "/thread" posts. They are beyond useless.
    Hi

Okay, remove all the mounts/titles from Cata and lower heroics/raids, they're all insanely easy to get now because they can be solo'd at this point.

That sounds good to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just like to see the achievements of friends and other people who got the title legitimately not marginalized by the trivial nature of the current achievement requirements.
    I wanted to carve my eyes out while farming Ravenholdt, so i have no idea what you're saying.
    In addition, those who farmed Shen'dralar got +1 reputation for future achievements and a feat of strength, so it isn't marginalized.

It should not be obtainable anymore given the fact that the real challenge to the achievement happened when the ravenholdt, and shendralar reputations were in the game.

Why keep giving out the title to the undeserving?
    Who are you to judge?

Keep it, there's absolutely no reason to remove content from game. If you really want to feel special, ask people who wear the title to link their achievement, then proudly link yours which is dated two years earlier. I'm fine with that.

the amount of grind it takes to get the damn thing is still present in the game. this is a none issue. really who gives a shit about what you accomplish in a fucking video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Undeserving? You mad or something?
    Maybe mad about the fact that grinding Bloodsail rep is much harder now with the upgraded Booty Bay Bruisers?

someones butthurt call the butt police

Deleted
    JayLOCK thread, move along, people.

infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-08-02 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    basically you're suggesting they remove any mount or title that wasn't achieved when it was hard.

i'm almost inclined to agree. almost.

edit: o. baited. meh.