Brewmaster

What is the best used android phone for under $50

My mom is nice enough to loan/buy me a 2nd hand phone but my limited in $50 and i took a look on ebay and i saw a few that i like but still i need help

What am i looking for
    Android
    Capacitive Touchscreen
    Wifi
    Some good for mp3 playing
    Unlocked

My current service
    Prepaid Tracfone / GSM
    Govt Assurance wireless - Virgin mobile / CDMA

I would say a used one of eBay. For around 50$ you should be able to get a top end one from the previous generation. However you need to make sure your carrier will let you use a third party phone.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

HTC Desire C or Samsung Galaxy Ace

If would be helpful if you told us what options you found. Us randomly suggesting devices that may or may not be available for you is unlikely to be helpful.
    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.

Brewmaster
    Well there is a new problem my mom want to buy from HSN,QVC,Shop NBC on flex pay and some are more that $50 and that give me headache even a tablet so i going to scratch this

But now i found this tracfone LG 840g w/ triple minuted on ebay for $34.99 and cheaper on

tracfone.com
    New $49.99
    Refurb $19.99

Downfall is a non-android device is run on java and i want to know is java have LESS apps that Andriod what are my option ?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Downfall is a non-android device is run on java and i want to know is java have LESS apps that Andriod what are my option ?
    Significantly less and of a much lower quality.

Is it possible to use the second hand phone for now and save up a little bit more money? I'd have to think that an extra 25-50 bucks could net you a much better phone.

Brewmaster
    I going to do more research on this and try to find something that work like a Java/Symbian apps that can work and honestly this is my only option

All i will be doing is
    Games
    Listening to podcast
    And to unlocked the device

- - - Updated - - -

when i go to europe

- - - Updated - - -

And i try to find out what OS they use ?

get an iphone 3g(since the model is alot older, should be extremely cheap), jailbreak it so u can get most of the current games/apps and ur good to go. i have the 3g btw and it works wonderfully after i jail broke it to get the apps and games i need/want.