10+ Year Old Account

words or phrases that youve invented ?

1. Stomach Hands: The story behind this was me a few years ago I was working at a mechanic shop and I was having a bad week, nothing was going my way with the jobs I was doing. So my boss just to mess with me goes damn dude you have like stomach hands. I ask whats up with that he says your hands are like a stomach anything it touches turns to shit. we both laughed I died inside got over it and found it fitting so now when I see someone that habitually messes things up They are labeled stomach hands.

1. Getting Highlandered: I dont recall where I came up with this but I had just moved and I was making friends and I made a friend with the same name, He would be the 3rd person Id meet with the same name so I said so....we both have the same name. you realize eventually youre going to get highlandered. So now I use that word/phrase with people that have the same attributes as myself. oh that guy has the same XXXX as me...he is going to get highlandered because there can only be 1.

just thought i should share
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-08-01 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't me, but my old guild master tried to invent the phrase "Brotato"

Don't think it caught on, but it irritated his wife and it was funny on Vent.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Wasn't me, but my old guild master tried to invent the phrase "Brotato"

Don't think it caught on, but it irritated his wife and it was funny on Vent.
    brotato is an old one :P you can bet that most names with bro in them are already made up, like broseph stalin