Stampede causing my raid to lag out

Title says it all. Stampede is causing my raid to lag out. It's not every fight, but it does happen. Is it happening to anyone else? I remember a blue posting, saying something about lei shen, skada and stampede causing problems but, that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Make them update their addons. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    They fixed that stampede bugg along time ago. Havent had any problems with it at all thou.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    They fixed that stampede bugg along time ago. Havent had any problems with it at all thou.
    Well they didnt really fix it...

They nuked the ability from orbit, thus skirting round the issue and removing anything interesting it had to bring at the same time.

But as stated above, stampede isnt causing the lag any more.

Deleted
    It's "fixed", tell your friends to throw recount in the trash and download skada instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    It's "fixed", tell your friends to throw recount in the trash and download skada instead.
    I've recount, and when I use Stampede it doesn't lag me out, so it's not the up to date recount.

@OP: It's been fixed for the last while. I stopped getting issues with it since 5.3 IIRC.

Weak Auras Options also seems to be a problem for lag, at least it used to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I heard about the stampede lag out, it is because raid members have different version on either recount or skada. Make all update them to the latest.