WW Trinkets and PTR

What trinkets are WW's using on PTR and why?

I would imagine if they are just using the Siege trinkets they would be going with Ticking Ebon Detonator (Large Agi proc that decreases every 5 seconds) and Haromm's Talisman (Multistrike with an Agi proc).

Sigil of Rampage (Cleave prco) might be useful on a large scale add fight, but you probably wouldn't miss much by taking one of the the other two, since the proc chance still seems fairly low. With SCK or RJW it is probably a slightly better choice for us than some of the other Agi users. Assurance of Consequence (lowers cooldowns, Agi proc) really doesn't lower the cooldown of anything particularly useful unless you need frequent high mobility or the stun function of your FoF. Though it is the only trinket that has an ICD instead of using RPPM, so that might 'possibly' be useful to some people (Say combine it with the Talsman of Shado-Pan assault since their ICDs seem to match. Though the 15% proc rate would probably throw off syncing the two up after a minute or two.)
    Last edited by Luneward; 2013-08-02 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TED and AoC (the lower CDR trinket) are actually proving to be a very strong combination. AoC allows us to reallocate some of our stats from haste (due to using Energizing Brew more often) into Mastery/Crit. This allows us to have higher crit, and to generate more TeB stacks quickly (the lower haste cap means we are generating as many stacks through haste as we would with higher haste, and higher Mastery itself (due to not reforging as much of our stat budget into Haste) means that we would proc more TeB stacks). In addition, AoC has a very strong agi proc.

That said, I am favoring a combination of TeD, AoC, and Haromm's. Possibly have the Cleave trinket on hand for AE fights, but in testing, I did not see that one act as much of an increase as the Multistrike one.

Deleted
    I've found the cleave one to be amazing on a lot of fights on PTR so far. The main issue with it is that its either going to be amazing or awful. Having to have 3 different trinkets on progress is going to be annoying.

With the CDR trinket I find it hard to take that over a Rogue/Feral/Hunter as their versions just seem so much better than ours.