Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    A better question is.. who cares, besides the people who waste the time making these misogynistic topics? Believe it or not - and I know this hurts some of the little manparts egos here - there is not a skill divide that exists because of gender. There are women in the world first guilds. There are women in casual guilds. There are nurturing, healing/caring female players, there are women who tank, there are women who obsess over dps meters and there are elitist, rude-bitch female players who are as good at being pricks as any guy. There are women who excel at the game and women who are terrible at it.

In other words, they cover the exact same spectrum of players as males.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what gender someone is when it comes to games. If you think it does, you've had a poor/sheltered upbringing.

I'm a woman and I primarily tank with one of my several warriors or play a hunter. I dislike healing for the fact that people do stupid shit like stand in poison ticking for half their healthbar a second, die, and then bitch 'omg heal'. And you know what? Never do I go around promoting myself as a 'girl gamer' and frankly women who do annoy me. Do guys go around 'I'm a MALE NBA PLAYER!'? No, that's just stupid.

I game because I love to game. I do it because I'm good at it. And it doesn't have a damn thing to do with the plumbing. Maybe in another 30-40 years, people will get that through their heads instead of assuming every female is an idiot who flirts her way to gear or gets 'carried'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look I don't care if you're female but it's likely I'll get along with you better then a male. I dunno why, probably because guys have made me jaded :-P Honestly as long as you take care of yourself and are a good person. Well you won't hear me bitching. But for the love of god, don't be a drone(This goes for men to but let's just say I had a bad experience with one that caused drama in my guild).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing some guys don't think many women play, this thread came to mind last night and gave me a little bit of a laugh when I realized that out of our little group of 5 messing around in a dungeon three of us were women.

10+ Year Old Account
    I come across female players quite frequently. They're not rare.
    On an unrelated note 1/4 of my toons are female.

Two chicks on my raid team. One is a tank, one is a healer. I've been friends with about a dozen other females over the years, but I really don't interact with people a whole lot outside of whatever guild(s) I happen to be in at the time. They obviously aren't as common as males, but there are a shit ton of them out there, seems like about 10% of the population from what i've seen.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

I was in a group with 2 girls the other day (imagine that, an lfd with people who talk!), so I guess there should atleast be a decent amount, I usully don't find out until I get to know them and they mention their RL name or I hear them on Skype though. Although this one time it was just a kid who hadn't grown his man voice yet, I went like oh there's a girl in the guild, all other members went like RLY? OMG, needles to say I felt kind of bad.