Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've been thinking about something else entirely that hasn't been mentioned here, but I haven't bothered to download the PTR and try it out (default bars make me irritated).

The purpose of 15/30 stacks was originally because we would end up getting more TEB than we do on live with the new mastery, yes? Well, I already find myself getting up to 20 stacks very quickly (around a minute to a minute and a half depending on 4p procs) if Roro doesn't proc for a while. With the cap still at 10/20 stacks and an easy 15-20% extra TEB stacks, doesn't this kind of devalue the entire gameplay surrounding TEB as it approaches even 50% uptime? Perhaps in an overall design point of view it's not a big deal because we only have this much haste/mastery for this end tier of the expansion (and ilvls have been drastically increased WotLK style), but for the moment TEB seems kind of pointless as a mechanic if you're forced to have it up most of the time anyways. Again I haven't tried it, but it seems like the "optimal window" with trinket procs and no movement is something we're going to have to get used to missing because TEB has to be popped so often.

Does anyone on the PTR see this as an issue?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, with the new change, you will automatically be at 55.5% uptime at 0 Mastery Rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Well, with the new change, you will automatically be at 55.5% uptime at 0 Mastery Rating.
    That's assuming haste cap, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    That's assuming haste cap, right?
    Yea it does. That reminds me I need to get back to redoing my Haste Spreadsheet. Too many static variables that should be more fluid.

Deleted
    Time to just macro it to chi wave then and forget about brew if you have decent mastery.
    I like it that way, as i'm already doing that on live though i know its suboptimal.
    (WW is just my questing offspec, i nearly always tank in raids)
    That is if i dont go MW as offspec then, should kill world mobs decently fast too with gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    That CD might start when you first use it to avoid accidently double tapping it, that's the only logical reason I'd think it's there.
    The proper fix would be making a lower TeB not overwrite a higher TeB just like they did with Inquisition not adding a cooldown is all I'm getting at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    The proper fix would be making a lower TeB not overwrite a higher TeB just like they did with Inquisition not adding a cooldown is all I'm getting at.
    Well, for the new TEB maybe. On live overwriting a higher stacked TeB can be a dps increase (e.g. using 10 stacks at the start of rune proc and having 8-9 up near the end of the proc if for w/e reason you didn't build back to 10 stacks in time).

Anyone have proper data yet on the 4 piece? I've estimated the 2p on ±3% dps increase, but the 4 piece is beyond my napkin math.

Will the t15 4 set be worth anything once the patch hits? (seems to me the mastery does far more than that).

Deleted
    That 'nerf', imo it was made so in PvE your overall dps is higher, while you don't do such INCREDIBLE burst (250-300k crits anyone?) in PvP like it used to be with 90%. Good change, you'll love it ;p