Weak Auras and hunter CDs

Hello, all. Hopefully someone familiar with weak auras can help me out. I use the mod a lot with all of my characters to track my cooldowns. However, with my hunter, it has a weird behavior.

An aura will only activate when I have enough focus to cast the ability. So if I don't have enough focus to cast Murder of Crows, the aura won't appear to notify me of its availability until I have enough focus. It gets particularly annoying on trash since I put a sound on it, and the fluctuation of focus while I have no intention of using the ability makes it just relentless.

I can't find the option in weak auras to ignore how much focus I have when notifying me of abilities. I'm sure plenty of you use weak auras and have already figured it out. Please enlighten me!

Trigger->Status->Cooldown Progress (spell)->Spell: Kill Command->Inverse.

That's it! Thank you!

Sort of a related question, but how do I create a progress bar to track the duration of Stampede? I can't seem to figure out the proper trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Sort of a related question, but how do I create a progress bar to track the duration of Stampede? I can't seem to figure out the proper trigger.
    What you would do is have an aura trigger off of the stampede cast in the combat log.

http://pastebin.com/XSp5u1rZ

You can tweak that to your liking. Like make it an icon, change the orientation, etc.

I'm pasting that code into the "import" option when making a new aura, right? I paste and click done and nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm lol, the tooltip that was popping up was hidden by my UI. Thanks for the data!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2013-08-05 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I'm pasting that code into the "import" option when making a new aura, right? I paste and click done and nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm lol, the tooltip that was popping up was hidden by my UI. Thanks for the data!
    Also I think I had that aura trigger off of BW for testing purposes, if that's the case you should just change bestial wrath to stampede in the trigger section.