525 Druid Tank/DPS LF Semi-Casual Raid Guild

Hello there,
    I'm an experienced Druid tank/dps looking for the right guild to call home. I have done 3/13 HM's in the current tier and my raid experience goes back to vanilla. I also have raid leading experience. The majority of my experience is as a tank, but I am willing and able to play feral dps as well and am working on a boomkin set. I also have a 512 Prot Paladin and 496 Ele Shaman that I might consider playing for the right guild.

Here is what I'm looking for in a guild: (if your guild cannot meet all of this criteria, please don't waste my time or yours)

1. A schedule of no more than 3 nights, between the hours of 5:30-10pm MST (7:30-12:00 EST, 6:30-11 CST)

2. A pve server. *I might be willing to consider a pvp server if your faction is significantly higher pop than the other faction*

3. A social atmosphere both in and out of raids. Many guilds say they're friendly/social, but then come raid time the environment becomes tense and conversation is discouraged. While I agree there are times where vent should be reserved for important boss calls, if I'm going to spend 3-4 hours of my night smacking the same mobs with you for months at a time, I expect to laugh and joke and have a good time while we're doing it. It IS possible to properly play your role and socialize at the same time. (fair warning, I have a dirty mind and I'm not afraid to use it. no PG guilds please)

4. People who care about progression. Wiping is part of progression. Wiping because Joebob can't be bothered to move out of the random crap on the ground or because Sam's dps is below the healers is not fun. I want to raid with people who care enough to gain an understanding of their class and how to properly execute raid strategies. I am not willing to compromise on #3 to get #4 though.

5. Leadership who treat the guild with respect. If I make a mistake I will generally admit to it myself. If I don't catch it, by all means let me know but I expect you to do it tactfully and not belligerently. Also, I am not looking to raid with a dictator. While it is expected that the raid leader will give a strat and corresponding assignments, raider voices should matter and be taken into consideration. I am not interested in a guild where questions/comments from the raid will be discouraged.

6. I am looking for an established guild. I'm sorry, but I'm just not willing to spend transfer money on the risk that the brand new guild you're trying to form will work out.

It's quite a list I know, but I'm tired of joining guilds only to find out they're not what they said they were or that they can't balance both social and progression. I am not looking for a server first guild, I'm just looking for a group of friends who kill bosses together in a reasonable amount of time and could use a new friend to finish filling out their raids. If you got this far, I sincerely thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Bearshield,

Disgruntled is looking for a tank to round out one of our 10 man raiding teams. We are a group of friends who have fun together, but also value our raiding time and focus on getting stuff done during the time we do have to raid together. Our current bear tank is leaving soon to focus on school this semester and we could use another rug, err tank, to take his place alongside our other tank (pally). Have a look at our recruiting info below and see if we'd be a great new home for you!

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled is celebrating more than 5 years as an active and growing raiding guild. We fully intend to maintain our presence in WoW for as long as the game is viable - and perhaps even into [gasp] the next big thing.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we definitely have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We can’t promise server-first boss kills or that we’ll be at the bleeding edge of progression raiding. We can, however, promise serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Most of our raid groups run on a two-night-a-week schedule. Rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Currently we have two 10 man raid groups that run regularly. The raid group with a current opening, Team Honey Badger, runs raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 to 10 pm server time (8:00 - 11 pm eastern) with invites going out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We use a need before greed loot system.

There’s a lot more to tell about our guild, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!

Hi Bearshield, I see you are looking for a guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players and would greatly benefit from an exceptional guardian / feral druid as we currently have 0. If you are looking for a 11/13 heroic 25 man raiding guild, feel free to apply to churchguild.org. Here is our guild spam. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 11/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    1 DPS / Tank Hybrid
    1 Death Knight
    1 Ranged Dps
    1 Melee Dps
    1 Healer

...and exceptional players.
    Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

still checking this thread

Stands in Bad (A) Rexxar is recruiting!

We are a community-based casual guild that loves to foster an environment where enjoying time with the people around you is the end goal. The purples are just a bonus.

We are a safe space where any person, regardless of belief, race, sexual orientation, or any other identifier that shouldn't make a difference but often does (sadly) in the gaming world, can feel at home and welcome - free of ridicule or shaming.

…Wait that isn't true: we will make fun of everyone, but it certainly won't be because how you identify. We know it's only fun if everyone laughs (or groans, depending).

We are currently reorganizing and restructuring and are looking to bolster our ranks for our raiding roster, or just more people to come socialize and have fun (we do LOVE our green chat). Most of our membership is 25+, with some of us well into “Don’t you DARE ask my age” territory. On any given night, you’re likely to see more women than men online, and we are couples-friendly.

We are currently 8/12 normal in ToT. We raid 10-man only and have no plans to do any hard-mode or 25-man raiding, though we will probably dabble in flex raiding on off-nights for more fun once it becomes available. We raid 2 nights a week (Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 server (CST)).

Our raids are fun-loving endeavors where you are likely to see multiple people promoted, demoted, and /emoted at in good fun. There is likely to be some fight over loot every raid: "You take it", "No, you need it more", "But it isn't best for me so you will keep it longer…" until the raid leader gets exasperated and says “Just take the item, or I'm going to loot it to someone at random".

We are currently seeking 1-2 tanks, 2-4 DPS, and 1-2 healers – tanks being of highest need currently - that are interested in raiding on a relaxed schedule but are still willing to put in the effort to help us move forward through content. We firmly believe that you should play the character you enjoy the way you enjoy, however, we certainly don't object when someone says they have a raid ready offspec that they also like. That said, we do require our raiding members to declare a main character and main spec to cut down on rostering headaches.

We do tend to have a few more raiders than raid slots, so that folks can do the real life thing without benching the whole group. Because of this, we can (and do!) offer part-time raiding. However, if you can’t stand the thought of ever being sat on a raid night, this is probably not the guild for you. We do mix it up, and not everyone gets to raid every week. What we don’t believe in, though, is switching out for silly things like “optimal comp” on a per-fight basis, so when you are slotted, it’s for the entire lockout, so we do ask that our raiders be able to make BOTH nights on the weeks they choose to raid.

If this is something that sounds appealing please contact us through our guild website (where you can find other spiffy things like our charter and info about an established three-year-old guild): standsinbad (dot) com, send an email to recruitssib (at) gmail (dot) com, add one or more of us to your real ID, or simply contact anyone in Stands in Bad and ask about us.

We all look forward to getting to know you,
    Krikket – Krikket#1542 / Lands - Darktyme#1843 / Rhuan - Rhuanious#1184 / Kialesse - Kialesse#1344

Hope you are still looking at this thread. I'm not going to give a spiel about why you should join us. Your post leads me to believe that you would be an awesome fit for Merely A Setback (25 Alliance Zul'Jin) as we re-shift our focus moving forward.

Here are a few quick facts and my battle tag message if you want to discuss:

.) Guild made up of former 25 man raiders who no longer have the time or desire to focus on Normal modes
    .) We are moving to a fully 100% Flex Raiding focused guild in 5.4 for many reasons we can discuss if you are interested
    .) Friday and Saturday 9:30 - 11:30 EST is current raid times, we may had a day or more time to that later but will never exceed 3 days or 3 hours a day
    .) We are fully focused on the social experience. Everyone in our guild has met in game first (no real life base) and we all have stuck together over the years. Some of us going back 6+ years