Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds cool but have to remember it is a glyph, not a talent, which that would sound more appropriate for.

Current design of the glyph is silly. Scrap it, make it baseline and do something interesting with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm View Post
    1 min CD

You infuse the target with a charge of Holy nova. This charge will pulse with light every 2 seconds healing nearby targets for 20,000. The effects last for 15 seconds or until the Holy Nova has healed for 300,000 in 10m or 700,000 in 25m. The effects will only heal 5 of the lowest targets at a time.
    Another fire and forget spell? We already have sanctuary, lightwell, circle of healing, and pom.

Personally I think holy nova should replace prayer of healing for holy aoe healing. Ghost crawler describes Holy priest healing as "layers of multiple heals". I think Holy nova should turn into a ground targeted aoe heal that pulses a holy nova and heals X with Y people, maximum of 2 novas maybe? So you would lay down nova and possibly sanctuary and then start spot healing with renew and PoM, would give renew a better use

Idk throwing out ideas but turning it into a CD wouldn't do it just.

i wish hola nova could increase the duration of renew or PW: Shield by x second on every target hit (similar to shaman's new conduitivy) or something to make it more appealing

10+ Year Old Account
    in other word they took one out 2 instant aoe spell from priest and beat the crap ouit of it Due to pvp.......
    this game pvp/pve balance sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    in other word they took one out 2 instant aoe spell from priest and beat the crap ouit of it Due to pvp.......
    this game pvp/pve balance sucks.
    Actually they removed it, brought it back in the middle of the expansion as a major glyph. Like it's even worth a major glyph slot....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Actually they removed it, brought it back in the middle of the expansion as a major glyph. Like it's even worth a major glyph slot....
    ....sigh my main was holy/shadow priest and look like i stick to dark shadow when i come back for 5.4

dark shadow when i come back for 5.4
    Better stick with disc...

Deleted
    It does like 300 healing + 5% of spellpower, so at 45k spellpower it does like 2.5k on 5 targets. In other words it does nothing. Its only point is revealing stealthers in pvp or aoeing the flat with an instant cast. There are more important glyphs than holy nova for PvP though.

IMO holy nova should be a long duration HoT, on 5 targets. That way we will want to use it but not very frequently

It should be baseline for holy and disc instead of Mind Sear, with adjustments to damage/healing. But definitely not a glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraeblood View Post
    Devs have already said they don't read MMO Champion. They do read the Spec forums IE the Healing, Tanking, DPS forums on the WoW website ONLY. So yes freaking out on this site does you no good. And the patch has a good month left and can change a lot before it goes live. And from playing the game since launch I have seen them do what they want 9 times out of 10 regardless of what forums say. And seriously, Holy Nova? Who uses this except when ya fat finger it or on trash for funzies?
    Ah but yes it actually does, sometimes people who can post on those forums read other formus and comment on what they read elsewhere.
    And yes there were post before that did state some Devs do read forums other than the official ones, they just don't guarantee anyone will, but a chance is better than nothing.
    Also, if you have something against others discussion possible changes in a spirited manner... what are you doing here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Does any spec even use this glyph ?
    Here's the thing, it costs no mana. (In the latest build, don't know about before.) It might be good filler for times when you're OOM. However, the only real purpose is revealing stealthed rogues.

It's too bad that, Blizzard never found out how to replace PoH with Holy Nova for Disc's AoE kit : /

It did cost mana before, but healed you for five times what it does now when you are standing around alone.