Large-format countdown/cooldown timer?

I'm balls at remembering to keep Inquisition up, and looking up in the right corner at the small text stinks.

Does anyone know of a cooldown addon that basically puts a giant countdown timer on the screen that I can move into my immediate field of vision?

TellMeWhen
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

WeakAuras is also a useful, customizable tool to track basically anything ever. I use this for Inquisition/Rune of Power/ShoR/Sacred Shield/Savage Defense/etc.

Takes a little bit of learning to use, but it's worth it IMO.

I personally find TMW far quicker/easier for an "addon/coding rookie" to pick up and run with than WA, since you can pretty much drag-n-drop spells/items, and it's far more user friendly. However, WA is certainly more customizable and in-depth.

TMW = Apple
    WA = PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

TellMeWhen, WeakAuras, CLCRet

Is powerauras the same as weak auras? I've been using powerauras for ages and haven't stopped yet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    weakauras can be place w/e you need and it's freakin awesome. this site has a weakauras string for ret so you just have to copy and win.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    weakauras can be place w/e you need and it's freakin awesome. this site has a weakauras string for ret so you just have to copy and win.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onal-Weakauras!

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    Is powerauras the same as weak auras? I've been using powerauras for ages and haven't stopped yet.
    Thought PA stopped being updated? Had a few guildmates who swapped over because they were having issues with PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    I personally find TMW far quicker/easier for an "addon/coding rookie" to pick up and run with than WA, since you can pretty much drag-n-drop spells/items, and it's far more user friendly. However, WA is certainly more customizable and in-depth.

TMW = Apple
    WA = PC
    As an iOS and Windows user, this made me lol. Maybe that's why I use both TMW and WA.

When MoP was getting ready to launch the PowerAuras guys tried to do a complete rewrite that looked like it was going to turn it into WeakAuras (or looked damn close) but the beta versions we're horribly broken and never worked right and when testing was in full swing most people switched to WA since we wanted SOMETHING to track our stuff like we had on live. When MoP was released there was really no reason to ever look back since WA worked on beta, worked in 5.0 and is still awesome.

I think WA is superior in almost every way to the old PA but never bothered to switch pre-MoP since it would have been a huge hassle.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    When MoP was getting ready to launch the PowerAuras guys tried to do a complete rewrite that looked like it was going to turn it into WeakAuras (or looked damn close) but the beta versions we're horribly broken and never worked right and when testing was in full swing most people switched to WA since we wanted SOMETHING to track our stuff like we had on live. When MoP was released there was really no reason to ever look back since WA worked on beta, worked in 5.0 and is still awesome.

I think WA is superior in almost every way to the old PA but never bothered to switch pre-MoP since it would have been a huge hassle.
    I swapped to WA when I came back to WoW for MoP and never looked back. It's far more customizable than PA, and the ability to custom code makes it amazing. I have somewhere over 500+ WAs for my 3 90s, (and miscellaneous guildies) and I would never go back to PA.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm trying to set up WeakAuras; is there a way to drag individual buttons around while being able to see how the others are positioned?

Click the little green "eye" next to the ones you want visible while you're messing around.

Deleted
    Using Clcret with a Holy Power addon.

Normal view:

View in the heat of combat, showing durations and cooldowns for all key abilities.

The tooltips vary a bit depending on talents and stuff - such as Execution Sentence cd appearing instead of Holy Prism cd.

That is not at all what my clcret looked like. I had two boxes, big one and a little one. Big one was the hit now box, little one was hit next. They were roughly what you have as judgement and holy prism I think. I have weakauras set up for all my major cds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have used CLCRet and it makes Ret easy mode..
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?