Thread: Garrosh Loot

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Garrosh Loot

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...llscream's

He only drops weapons / off-hands.

His loot is 8 ilvls above that of other bosses (574 Heroic, 561 Normal, 548 Flex).

No LFR version of Garrosh loot. Will Garrosh be available on LFR?

It doesn't look like the weapons have procs. Didn't the devs say they planned on repeating T13 style proc-weapons in SoO?
    Last edited by NeverStop; 2013-08-02 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuke View Post
    You know what's the most important part?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105642-tusks-of-mannoroth
    3 socket shoulders...sick...

So heroic warforged garrosh loot is 580? Something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    No LFR version of Garrosh loot.
    I don't think any bosses have LFR loot yet.

Grrrr more damn two handed axes....when are we ever going to get some sick looking two-handed maces.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    binds on account?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I don't think any bosses have LFR loot yet.
    LFR loot is in there.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...r-ilvl-max=528

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aegors View Post
    binds on account?
    Ye, thats...weird
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    If you cant kill Garrosh on LFR there will be a huuuuuuge shitstorm and that wont happen.

The BoA weapons is probably something to give players who do Flex/normal/heroric something extra nice that they can use on their alts. I'm pretty sure Garrosh will have a normal loot table on top of these weapons, maybe you will get them from doing something extra or special.

So last tier is 522-549 when comparing normal to heroic thunderforged with upgrades. When not counting Garrosh's higher ilvl weapons, this tier is going to be 553-574 (Normal > Heroic Warforged), and most likely 553-582 in 5.5 when upgrades come back. This puts this tier at a 2 ilvl larger gap, however this tier we won't get more massive upgrades like the 600 cloak, or the meta gem. Both we're major upgrades that noticeably improved the raid. This tier we get to upgrade our cloak to legendary, but it's the same stats and just a proc that isn't all that powerful in my testing. It also goes back down to ilvl 600, even if you upgraded it to 608, after you make it legendary. I hope this is fixed since you can't upgrade it on PTR again.

I dunno, I guess some part of me was hoping for more. SoO will most likely be slightly under a year long (judging by DS/ICC length), and it would of been nice to have some more goals to work towards in the long term. The legendary cloak is a 2 hour process on patch day. I'm hoping 5.5 brings us some new quest chain to further upgrade the cloak or perhaps a gem in the cloak.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-08-02 at 01:08 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Item upgrades aren't going away. Didn't someone say legendaries aren't meant to ever be upgraded? That would mean it'll stay at 600 and the proc more than makes up for the 8 ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    Item upgrades aren't going away. Didn't someone say legendaries aren't meant to ever be upgraded? That would mean it'll stay at 600 and the proc more than makes up for the 8 ilvls.
    Then they should make the legendary cloak 608 in my opinion. While the proc makes it an upgrade, it feels weird to finally upgrade to the legendary cloak just to see it has less stats. Those 8 ilevels are massive with the stats the cloak has.

Do you have a source that item upgrades aren't going away? Last message I saw was GC saying they were unsure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    So last tier is 522-549 when comparing normal to heroic thunderforged with upgrades. When not counting Garrosh's higher ilvl weapons, this tier is going to be 553-574 (Normal > Heroic Warforged), and most likely 553-582 in 5.5 when upgrades come back. This puts this tier at a 2 ilvl larger gap, however this tier we won't get more massive upgrades like the 600 cloak, or the meta gem. Both we're major upgrades that noticeably improved the raid. This tier we get to upgrade our cloak to legendary, but it's the same stats and just a proc that isn't all that powerful in my testing. It also goes back down to ilvl 600, even if you upgraded it to 608, after you make it legendary. I hope this is fixed since you can't upgrade it on PTR again.

I dunno, I guess some part of me was hoping for more. SoO will most likely be slightly under a year long (judging by DS/ICC length), and it would of been nice to have some more goals to work towards in the long term. The legendary cloak is a 2 hour process on patch day. I'm hoping 5.5 brings us some new quest chain to further upgrade the cloak or perhaps a gem in the cloak.
    Just for the record I'm pretty sure you will be able to upgrade gear in 5.4 as there will be no VP gear vendor. Seems strange to not have upgrades + no VP vendor = VP useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Blizzard said they would add something to reward raiders who dare go above LFR (Sounds almost like it's difficult eh?). And it's in the form of weapons for alts. Good change, now you can be known as 'Im the guy above LFR' on every character! :O

Deleted
    Anyone has an estimated release time for 5.4? say 3 weeks? two month??
    And will valor point be used on the newer tier gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Anyone has an estimated release time for 5.4? say 3 weeks? two month??
    And will valor point be used on the newer tier gear?
    10m hc testing is soon done, then its 25 n and hc left. so probably like end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    10m hc testing is soon done, then its 25 n and hc left. so probably like end of this month.
    And LFR + those on Flex that haven't been tested

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    And LFR + those on Flex that haven't been tested
    Well the usually do them on the weekends and the other testing during normal days. I guess next wing of LFR + flex will be tested in the coming days.