Thread: T16 bis list?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What do you guys think about the Discipline of Xuen trinket with the Assurance of Consequence trinket. I know the Xuen trinket procs Mastery and you cannot get a heroic version of it. But the ICD lines up perfecting with the Assurance trinket. Both trinkets procced with BW when you know its gonna happen seems nice. Just a thought...

Edit: Nevermind... FemaleDwarf shows it as a DPS loss.
    Last edited by Puerto; 2013-09-04 at 08:28 PM.

Anyone made an LFR BiS yet? Sadly I can't raid normals / heroics this tier...guild died

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    Check this out for LFR BiS.
    That bis list is actually off. They have the crit/mastery weapon when there is a crit/haste and they have the puddle punishers over the ravager's pathwalkers which has 60 (for normal, but the same applies for LFR) less agility for 39 stats (ravagers > puddle). Most of which is mastery.

I don't have the time to check everything, but just keep what I said in mind.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Was wondering about the Difference between the Klaxxi Council bow and the Garrosh BoA Weapon? Well basically if this list is right but if we swapped bows out. Higher ilvl + 2 sockets. Seems like the right choice over a reg bow.

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Was wondering about the Difference between the Klaxxi Council bow and the Garrosh BoA Weapon? Well basically if this list is right but if we swapped bows out. Higher ilvl + 2 sockets. Seems like the right choice over a reg bow.
    You can't upgrade Garrosh bow, that is why heroic warforged hisek's is BiS

I see. But for regs Garrosh would be king. Until you get a Heroic alrighty. I thought it was weird it wasnt BiS when Female dwarf was showing you could upgrade it so i figured you could. But Thanks for the reply. And so quickly too!

apparantly someone said GC tweeted that garrosh weaps CAN be upgraded.. can someone confirm/deny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    apparantly someone said GC tweeted that garrosh weaps CAN be upgraded.. can someone confirm/deny
    Yeah they can

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah they can
    The heirloom weapons from Garrosh can not be upgraded. We had two healers get them on our kill. They tried to do so and could not.

They can not be upgraded, as they are already upgraded. Normal ilvl is 553, garrosh weapons are 561. Thus, they are upgraded. Due to the fact that they cannot be warforged, they are not BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    They can not be upgraded, as they are already upgraded. Normal ilvl is 553, garrosh weapons are 561. Thus, they are upgraded. Due to the fact that they cannot be warforged, they are not BiS.
    im sure they would be BIS for 10 man hunters that dont see warforge gear. due to the 2nd socket nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    im sure they would be BIS for 10 man hunters that dont see warforge gear. due to the 2nd socket nothing else.
    BiS is still BiS, just because you have a higher chance to get a certain item in the different raid sizes.

Is this list up to date and accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Is this list up to date and accurate?
    A few pieces are off as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    A few pieces are off as far as I know.
    Alright, I'll trawl through the loot and see if I can deduce which ones are the obvious choices, unless you have them to hand by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Alright, I'll trawl through the loot and see if I can deduce which ones are the obvious choices, unless you have them to hand by any chance?
    The only ones I can see without looking at them too much are the boots and the trinkets.

For BM I believe the trinkets are correct and for SV I believe they are incorrect. The multistrike one should be better (as far as I know) than the ticking ebon detonator (for SV) and after that I don't know.

The boots off of Nazgrim give more agility for a few less stats (2:1 on the normal ones I believe. ~60 agi for ~-30 stats).

Although, I may be misinformed on the trinkets due to the fact that I'm not playing wow this tier, but I'm positive the boots are better.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-09-17 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The only ones I can see without looking at them too much are the boots and the trinkets.

For BM I believe the trinkets are correct and for SV I believe they are incorrect. The multistrike one should be better (as far as I know) than the ticking ebon detonator (for SV) and after that I don't know.

The boots off of Nazgrim give more agility for a few less stats (2:1 on the normal ones I believe. ~60 agi for ~-30 stats).

Although, I may be misinformed on the trinkets due to the fact that I'm not playing wow this tier, but I'm positive the boots are better.
    Yea, I'm pretty sure the boots from nazgrim are better too, crit + haste, and red socket with agility bonus. I do believe the trinkets change, but I'm not sure in what way either, but that will only change once you have 4pc, which would obviously be BiS so the trinkets should be updated accordingly.

So for survival http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105472-as...of-consequence and Muitistrike trinket is far better than EBON? Also, Garrosh bow should be upgradable now. I read it somewhere ><

Deleted
    Since this discussion is still going on, I could share my own BiS list which I've made a few days before the patch. The only item I'm not so sure on are the bracers. Reason I have the ones from Blackfuse listed is because somehow they seem to be simming higher. The reason behind them simming higher is unknown to me because I'm pretty convinced that mastery will remain the weakest stat. Also this is with Beast Mastery in mind.

Helmet - Tier - crit/haste - Thok
    Neck - Gleaming Eye of the Devilsaur - haste/crit - Thok
    Shoulder - Tier - expertise/haste - Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Chest - Tier - crit/haste - Sha of Pride
    Wrist - Bracers of Infinite Pipes - mastery/haste - Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Glove - Tier - crit/haste - General Nazgrim
    Belt - Arrowflight Girdle - crit/haste - Spoils of Pandaria
    Legs - Leggings of Unbashed Anger - mastery/crit - Norushen
    Boots - Ravager's Pathwalkers - haste/crit - General Nazgrim
    Ring1 - Ring of Restless Energy - crit/mastery - Malkorok
    Ring2 - Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendency - mastery/haste - Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Trinket1 - Ticking Ebon Detonator - agi proc and mastery - Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Trinket2 - Assurance of Consequence - cooldown reduction - Sha of Pride
    Weapon - Hisek's Reserve Longbow (Warforged only, heirloom from Garrosh beats heroic non-warforged) - crit/haste - Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-09-17 at 04:37 PM.