Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    ToC's trophy system was the best imo
    Agree, that's one of the few things which ToC did right. Vendoring protector's tokens becomes old very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Agree, that's one of the few things which ToC did right. Vendoring protector's tokens becomes old very fast.
    Buying full tier armour for justice points, then rolling against 9-24 other people every single time a trophy dropped was "the best"?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Buying full tier armour for justice points, then rolling against 9-24 other people every single time a trophy dropped was "the best"?
    Yes? If you run with same guild group, which uses at least some resemblance of loot rules.

Is it really better than having unmoving queue for, in example, specific conqueror tokens, which never drop, and as such you have absolute zero chance to get? There should be much less RNG in what concerns gearing progression, thankfully sometimes we see light in the end of tunnel, like with these t16 non-slot tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Yes? If you run with same guild group, which uses at least some resemblance of loot rules.

Is it really better than having unmoving queue for, in example, specific conqueror tokens, which never drop, and as such you have absolute zero chance to get? There should be much less RNG in what concerns gearing progression, thankfully sometimes we see light in the end of tunnel, like with these t16 non-slot tokens.
    I think those are like the Al'akir essences.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=99735/he...rsed-conqueror
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/99716-che...rsed-protector

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    What this guy and Kittycovox said. Seems more likely that Garrosh will drop this and it can be used for any T16 piece.

I don't disagree that it could possibly be off garrosh, but currently I cannot find them anywhere in the updated PTR Dungeon Journal. Maybe its a world drop since those loot tables aren't introduced yet? Maybe off the legendary only boss? That would seem appropriate for the difficulty and the work put in.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    I hope they make tier easier to acquire in SoO....7 weeks of LFR and Nalak and I still don't have 4 set
    You think that's bad? I have gone the entire tier on my warlock, 545 ilvl, and our entire GUILD has 2/4 raiders who don't have their 4p on conqueror token. Ji-kun dropped his first conqueror token the entire tier last night for our alts (our mains still haven't seen it, only via tokens), and Heroic Consorts has never dropped a helmet on my token. Still using the crafted helmet with my ilvl because of it.

This would be an extremely welcome change as it's irritating seeing our enh shaman go 3 weeks in our main raid, with 5p in each of his 3 specs (heroic) already. I hope this is true for SoO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    ^ Exactly this.
    If you browse through WoWDB you will find the real tokens.
    Wildcard token will probably dropp off Garrosh.

What I find rather odd are the Heroic Thunderforged tokens.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/99729-che...rsed-protector
    Lower Ilvl than the actual Heroic tokens.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/99716-che...rsed-protector
    Even if that is true doesn't mean the actual armor pieces will be lower ilvl (assuming Thunderforge tier will exist).