Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really think they need to to look at the scaling on certain abilities. Just off the top of my head:

Shield slam
    Revenge
    Devastate
    Devouring plague
    Mind spike
    Smite
    Penance
    Serpent Sting
    Kill command
    Avenger's Shield
    Blood boil
    Death siphon
    Ferocious bite

And... all heals. Please Blizzard.. increase the base resilience at lower levels, no idea why they haven't brought it up to the level 90 baseline resilience.

Seriously, if they just increased baseline resilience and added a higher (much higher) baseline healing debuff the game will be so much more fun. At the moment, unless you're a hunter or a prot warrior, you have no hope going up against a hybrid who can heal to full health in a flash heal.. and unless you're a priest, you have no hope going up against a priest.

Low lvl pvp is truely insane. Some brackets more than others.
    New players really shouldnt bother to go in there.

Though if you are bored and want some "fun" they are great to make an easy pvp twink.
    Lvl 60-64 bracket is great, because you have access to bc gear with sockets.

for example: Disc priest. Deals more damage than any other class and doesnt die.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zaaky/advanced
    (also dont feel guilty. Most of the time the enemey team also have people like you )

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reason behind that everyone complained tanks losing aggro Tanks complain dpsers steal aggro not waiting to attack healers complained tanks lose aggro so what they did is buffed the damage to fix the threat issues.

Deleted
    I guarantee that a lot of people who bought the game since Cata or did the free trial tried out some BGs at low level, had a disastrous time and never bothered to subscribe. Low level PvP is what a lot of new players are introduced to, they may get the impression that max level is the same and will not even consider to subscribe.

Low level matters when considering the growth of the game, whether people think so or not. I know that when I did my first BG in early TBC I remember having a blast (twinks weren't that common) and a lot of my leveling included queuing up for a few BGs. If I started playing today and joined a BG, I doubt I would subscribe.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2013-08-03 at 04:43 PM.

I love how people say low level pvp is irrelevant, such an ignorant statement. Some people actually enjoy leveling alts in battlegrounds. It's the first taste of pvp that new players get and having it so unbalanced and broken is plain laziness on Blizzard's part.

great post razdaz.
    I wrote this before you posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    I wish Blizzard cared a little about high lvl PvP...
    What I was going to say. Blizzard don't seem to care at all with PvP, it remains broken for months even though Blizzard are more than aware of the issue. Just have to get used to it, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    I wish Blizzard cared a little about high lvl PvP...
    pretty much what i was coming to say, at this point 85 twinks are more balanced

15+ Year Old Account
    I've just about given up hope on Blizzard finding a balance in PvP on any level. It seems every time they attempt to right the ship it starts sinking a little fast. I'm sure they will attempt to "fix" it again come next expansion, but I'm sure they will just make a train wreck out it as always.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

They can't even balance max level. You think they'll waste time trying to balance low level?

Although I know it hasn't been set in stone, but the purposed iLevel crunch they plan to do might solve this issue a bit since the top damage ranges for these abilities will be much lower.

I honestly can't imagine being a new player to WoW at the moment. While leveling your destroy everything, even as a Resto spec (say Resto Druid) and you out-level every zone you are in before you are halfway through the main questline for it.

In 5 mans you destroy everything with zero effort while constantly chain pulling everything in site with the only chance for a wipe is if someone does something really stupid (jump down a level in DM and their pet runs around pulling 50 mobs) or if the tank DCs.

Then you hit BGs and you get one shot by a Prot Warrior.

I know for people who have done everything, most just want to get to max level ASAP, but there is almost nothing to hold the attention of the new player anymore.

In Rift and SWTOR, i jumped into PVP BGs/Warfronts/War Zones right away and loved it, there was scaling and shit, no BoA gear etc. Some classes would be OP due to some ability they get at level X, but that's irrelevant. I was good at what I did and was able to compete. Hell, I could even compete on toon's I'm shitting with (melee). My marauder would fuck a face up.

Deleted
    I feel it could be fixed a bit if mobs did more damage in low dungeons, healing is so strong even without heirlooms that it wont be a big problem and they can reduce tanks base damage at those levels because of the increase in vengeance from mobs to compensate. Then they apply the 65% base resilience and the 45% healing reduction to low levels and viola. Just right there you've got a tank pvp damage nerf and a healing pvp nerf while dungeons stay relatively the same, to compensate for this everyone's unmitigated survivability increases by 25% in order to allow the reduced healing to still be effective, thereby slowing the overall pace of low level PvP.

Yeah I had my first experience with this last night.
    I'm lvl 63 feral druid with ~8.5k hp (full heirlooms but rest of gear is iffy), a lvl 64 prot warrior with like ~9.5k hp (so don't think very good gear besides some heirlooms) came walking up to me, started attacking me.
    look at my hp a few seconds later, I'm almost dead like wtf and he's missing like 500 hp.
    look at my combat journal after I'm dead - his devastates are hitting me for 1k, shield slam for 3k. My mangle hit him for 150 damage...

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Yeah I had my first experience with this last night.
    I'm lvl 63 feral druid with ~8.5k hp (full heirlooms but rest of gear is iffy), a lvl 64 prot warrior with like ~9.5k hp (so don't think very good gear besides some heirlooms) came walking up to me, started attacking me.
    look at my hp a few seconds later, I'm almost dead like wtf and he's missing like 500 hp.
    look at my combat journal after I'm dead - his devastates are hitting me for 1k, shield slam for 3k. My mangle hit him for 150 damage...
    Got killed enough by prot warriors with less inferior gear than mine. Wanted to have some of the fun myself.
    lvl 63 with 17khp ub.
    33k with last stand + trinket + flag
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...%C3%A1k/simple
    Still can't kill a decent disc priest 1v1.

If its broken, abuse it.
    Last edited by Teph; 2013-08-08 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    I'm sorry to say this friend, but low level pvp is largely irrelevant in wow.
    This. . .its more of a bonus than an actual aspect of the game. Twinking has been around since vanilla and makes it all sort of mundane.