Thread: rift help?

Question rift help?

ok i am stuck in that college place in rift in silverwood and theres giant mosquitoes around and i dont know what to do im just doing the quests around but when i finish a quest more quests come how do i get out of that place???

Use souls recall (I think it is called). It is like the hearthstone from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by uraibbozz View Post
    ok i am stuck in that college place in rift in silverwood and theres giant mosquitoes around and i dont know what to do im just doing the quests around but when i finish a quest more quests come how do i get out of that place???
    do all the quests at some point you will get a bread-crumb to lead you to the next quest-hub. I do remember that when I played through that area (it was on beta, I've been defiant since release) there were a shite-ton of quests in that area

What thurizas said is correct. There are A LOT of quests in that area. Eventually you'll get quests that lead you towards Sanctum, which is the main capital city for the Guardians.

Generally speaking in Rift, you'll need to complete all the quests in one hub before getting the breadcrumb quest that leads to the next hub or zone. This doesn't really change at all while leveling.

In addition to what Shoulseeker said, if you just walk to the next quest hub the quests will be available and you can keep going, unlike say WoW where if you do not do a quest (for any reason) there is a chance that huge chunks of quests will be unavailable.