Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    it's 78s/cloth on my server ^^
    Then buy 1000+ stacks now and sell it for 3-4 times that in the next expansion. If you intend to keep playing that is.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Then buy 1000+ stacks now and sell it for 3-4 times that in the next expansion. If you intend to keep playing that is.
    embersilk is at 1,2g (lot of nolifers, low pop server), i don't intend to waste bank space for 6g/stack in 6 months or even more :P
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

Gems, Enchanting mats, Living Steel (new Engineering mount, and other craftables), Ghost Iron (Engineering mount requires these for an daily item for the new mount)

Quote Originally Posted by wyispa View Post
    Gems, Enchanting mats, Living Steel (new Engineering mount, and other craftables), Ghost Iron (Engineering mount requires these for an daily item for the new mount)
    Dont forget Golden lotus!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    don't know if it'll work for cloth but i pulled that same trick with hypnotic dust, it was 25s a piece, i stored 500 stacks, i sold each dust at 16-20gold each during MoP....that profit margin <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohbo View Post
    It seems most of you are missing the true value of 5.4. The VP requirement will be lifted on all non Shado-Pan Assault factions which will now cost JP. Every single alt I have is JP capped and these should stay with us when 5.4 is released. 4k JP can buy 3-4 pieces of gear which will need chants and gems. The SPA gear will cost 34% less and if alts need cheap ilvl gear this would be the gear to buy. The rush may not be on day 1 or 2 but within a week or 2 a lot of alts will be gearing up with the JP gear to raise ilvl.

Back on topic. Anyone who truly invests heavy in materials will diversify their stock. I will have bank tabs full of raw GIO, GI bars, trillium bars, at least 500 LS and at least 1500-2k GL and stacks upon stacks of gems both cut and uncut, stacks of chants, buckles, shoulder chants etc. This way you can react quickly to the market and have virtually no down time in getting items created or posted.
    this i have 4 guild banks stocked to the brim, 2 of which are all mop mats

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    don't know if it'll work for cloth but i pulled that same trick with hypnotic dust, it was 25s a piece, i stored 500 stacks, i sold each dust at 16-20gold each during MoP....that profit margin <3.
    If you want to guess the price of a cloth after it becomes no longer current, you ask yourself a question. What bags can I make with this cloth? All Windwool will be used for is leveling tailoring and first aid, yes they are apart of the Royal Satchel process but that's not something you can pump out like Frostweave and Embersilk Bags.

And with the trogg place being nerfed for Embersilk, I expect the price of that to go up.

You're better off stacking ghost iron than windwool, I stocked up 3 tabs each of elementium and obsidium ore in the last few months of cata, went from super cheap 30g a stack to selling for 300g a stack when smelted (so 150g a stack of ore). Made a killing in 5.2 off that. GIO has good shorterm potential and longterm.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    For reselling it will depend on the server, but Ghost Iron ore is a safe bet to have. JC will need more of it for the gems in new gear, Engineers will need it for bars for the cooldown they get. Alchemists will need it to turn into trillium bars that they turn into Living Steel and trillium bars they sell on to Blacksmiths, who need the trillium bars for their cooldown each day.
    Ghost Iron Ore for 42g a stack, worth getting?
    Ysera is green, and her skin glitters with countless emeralds for scales. Her physical form is ghostly, ethereal, like watching a living dream or vision. The Emerald Dream is a place where all living beings dream when sleeping. It is a place of where sentient beings have dreams of hope, and faith for a better tomorrow. Her eyes are always closed, although you can see her pupils move constantly below her eyelids as if watching many dreams at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    Ghost Iron Ore for 42g a stack, worth getting?
    On my server that's a bargin right now. On your server that might be over average.

Basically on my server, anything under 40g was my buy price before 4.2, prices shot up to like 70g in 4.2 but it settled down to afterwards where my new buy price was 60g, I'm expecting it to go up to 80-90g after 5.4 settles down.

You need to know your server prices to judge the value of items truly.

I'm essentially expecting EVERYTHING will go up a tad, but level out very quickly price-wise. Ghost Iron & Windwool maybe being the exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    [12:07:45] <+Radux> i think Bibi should post a super passive agressive message in there. like "OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON."

OH NO LOVE FOR BIBI. I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR CREATING THE SITE. CARRY ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    And from where do you have this information? Lots of people claim this but no one I asked so far has shown something like a breakdown that evidently assures there will be more new Items which require Living steel on demand than old Items requiring Living steel no longer on demand.

Enchanting mats I believe but the sha crystal tip is way speculative and I would advise everybody not to touch these.
    The other items like Ghost Iron or Golden Lotus which people speculate on can still be sold vor a noteworthy amount even if the predictoins fail you are facing a minor loss only. Sha Crystals on the other hand may completely plummet, we're talking 60 Gold here.

Exactly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post
    Exactly man.
    476 Crafted Belts
    496 Belts from Timeless Isle and Honor Gear and justice point gear (5.0 valor rep gear now no rep and justice points)
    522 Belts from Conquest Gear and Shado pan Assault (much cheaper now)
    528 Belts from LFR
    535 Belts from Timeless Isle
    540 Belts from Flex
    553 Belts from Normal
    Heroic Belts
    Weapon Chains
    5 for the new Engineering cooking bag
    15 each for the two new engineering pets
    30 for the new epic engineering mount

Yeah I wonder why people are stocking up on living steel. *rolleyes* I only have 216 on one faction, I'll go through that alone in belts let alone the new stuff. And considering how everything is coming out in stages, as well as waiting on engineering cooldowns, it should sustain an increased price for a few months.

Im thinking enchanting mats are gonna skyrocket.