Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    To all those bashing about guaranteed loots and rng qq . I never said that I wanna get geared in 1 week ... but 30 chances on LFR weapon and like 60-70 on hc scenario ones gave me NOTHING !!! Then something's wrong with the system .
    No, you're just unlucky.

Deleted
    RNG loot is what keeps you repeat the same content 5 times more often, even if you beat it every time. And you are always happy when you get something out of it and only motivated to repeat it if you dont. Without most of the playerbase even realizing they are played. Blizzard will not ever let go of it unless they find something better to keep you on the long line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    No, you're just unlucky.
    I'm unlucky ... other people are unlucky . That's why I'm saying they should implement a system for unlucky streaks ... or just let us buy LFR items with vp or some unlucky coins ... whatever works .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinte View Post
    Haven't you heard? RNG is biggest fun in this game. At least Blizzard said that... Best RNG is if we only have 1 monk and we always get monk tokens. He only got tokens for every spec now...
    You have no warrior, shaman or hunters ?
    Pretty strange comp

I've never had an issue gearing up alts to an acceptable level.

RNG wouldnt be such of a bitch if it gave me loot for the right spec. Three times now I have got gear on my warrior which is fury/arms and on bonus rolls or loot bags im getting Prot gear. When I put in a ticket about this I got told the system was working fine and as intended. So im waiting becuase with thier theory one of the next items I will get will be pally plate or even mage cloth, my warrior can eqiup it so why not right?? Stupid BS

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Garbage. Why do they delay then stagger raid finder?
    Because special snowflakes cried and cried that scrubs could see the bosses in LFR sooner then they did in Normal. Meanwhile the LFR players don't care about seeing bosses first or last and just accepted their wait.

Why do they have realm and world first achievements?
    Because the community wanted it. These however are not influenced by loot, as they are cleared in the first week that heroics are available and every participant has BiS from last tier. The few upgrade from Normal the week before doesn't influence it.

Why do they have raiding achievements at all? What about those "complete before next patch drops FOS?
    If you are so dependant on drops that you can't clear a tier or get achievements while it's current because you got a few less weapons then the next guy, you just suck and gear isn't going to help you.

The RNG in 10 man is brutal.

16 weeks of Warrior Hunter Shaman Monk hand token says hello.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two solutions to the issue that I can think of.

1: Have the system detect what items you have equipped. This way when you defeat a boss, you don't get duplicate items.

2: Even better, when a boss dies, have a pop-up window come up which gives you the loot table for the boss. Select which item(s) you wish to roll on. Then the RnG can take place and see if you got a winning roll. 1-49 lose, 50-100 win. A second roll can be initiated to see which one of the items you selected are won.

It can keep the RnG aspect of, "You win some and you lose some" And you end up having a better chance at items you actually want.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah . More bad RNG . I got my shaman alt into the main raid ... nothing dropped for me and the one item that did drop was bad and was d/e . And btw we saw a crazy amount of caster TF items that ofc the casters got . RNG RNG RNG !
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

No, what it does is makes the lucky players able to clear easier than their less skilled competition. If all gear had roughly equal weights, it'd be valid. As it is, if a guild gets a lot of weapons, trinkets and tier early, they have a tremendous advantage. Great game design.
    No the top guilds would still finish the tier faster because they have more time investment initially, better players and strats from the start. Gear helps but it isn't everything.

Loot is fine. You aren't guarenteed loot every time you kill a boss ^.^ .

That's why you do like me. Have 11 90s. Heck I finally got a weapon the other day on my hunter, hurray for 516 Xbow! Now if I can only get rid of my rogues 450 boa daggers I'll be a happy man.

But really its just rng, if you want less rng, have more toons for more chances per week, at least you get some excitement from time to time.

PS my priest got one piece of gear this week from tot/hscenarios so I know pain as well as joy.

No, RNG is the fun in any game. If it's all predictable, then it is boring.

I've been feeling that if you get any kind of drop, it should be token based, like tier tokens except you get to pick what you want instead of "You recieved [Item you've already gotten 5 times]" Congrats!!!!

Garbage. Why do they delay then stagger raid finder? Why do they have realm and world first achievements? Why do they have raiding achievements at all? What about those "complete before next patch drops FOS?

The game is clearly designed with this intention, it generates hype. Perhaps next someone can tell me raid finder is "just so people can experience content, so it shouldn't drop loot".
    I'm not sure if you knew this, but the top guild circumvent RNG by running 5+ raids a week to gear. 20 alts, 5 mains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    I've been feeling that if you get any kind of drop, it should be token based, like tier tokens except you get to pick what you want instead of "You recieved [Item you've already gotten 5 times]" Congrats!!!!
    If the token from Garrosh is anything to go by then you might get your wish.

You have a 515 ilvl from LFR and you're complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu View Post
    You have a 515 ilvl from LFR and you're complaining?
    Well, it took a really long time.

Each boss should drop gear for him on every kill. Oh, and make sure none are duplicates.

A week later..."gee, why is the queue for LFR 4 hours long?"

Save roll for kill on heroic horridon. Roll...Cloak. I have the 602 cloak. Next week, roll, cloak. Week later, don't roll, cloak drops. Done. I don't mind winning gold it's usually around 70+ most of the time. But the cloak 3 times in a row? Really?
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles