5.4 Green fire effects (IN PROGRESS)

They still need a bit of work but it will give you and idea what to expect from the new particles.

wow awesome that they're doing this, but i really hope they fix the demonic fury aura sigils. I can't believe they're still purple but hopefully they're still working on it. thanks for posting this

The green demon form has had a bit of a reskin - it's now a slightly brighter yellowish-green colour than it was before and its remaining purple effects have been changed to green (I dont know why that video still shows it being purple).

There's also a 2nd green abyssal model recently added to the files which is higher quality and a slightly different colour than the one in the video. It looks closer to the original Wc3 Infernal.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The green demon form has had a bit of a reskin - it's now a slightly brighter yellowish-green colour than it was before and its remaining purple effects have been changed to green (I dont know why that video still shows it being purple).

There's also a 2nd green abyssal model recently added to the files which is higher quality and a slightly different colour than the one in the video. It looks closer to the original Wc3 Infernal.
    that sounds great i'm so glad they're cleaning up some of the spell effects. also are you saying that the demonic fury aura you get is finally green now? because i use to dislike how the colors clashed and is the ui for the demonic fury now green too? or is it still purple?

all and all its looking really nice I hope it is ready for 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

That was the state of everything when I got film it. I kind of crashed right after I finished the video (I woke up at 8 AM Thursday, pulled an all nighter and saw the announcement about the new PTR build and that realms should be up at 11PM Friday - my time. They were pushed and pushed for more than I had coffee to deal with, at 6AM Saturday) so they might have pushed a small patch in between then and now.

I will update this thread when the next build will be up on PTR, hopefully they will polish everything up.
    And for the classes that are jealous of how much attention we got in MoP... we will be trash can material when the new expansion comes. Hunters and Rogues will be the new baby next ^^.