Warlock Forum/ What would you like too see added to Warlocks?

Just Noticed we are the most currently viewed class in the class threads by a lot.
    /bro fist

Also, what would you guys like to see when it comes to locks in the future?

I would like to see pet skins, Female demo form, flying mount via supper hard solo quest line.
    and warlock island(what ever happened to that exactly? ) , Searing pain coming back, Demo tank spec.

you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    the old conflagrate animation back is my most wanted wish (not during brimstone ofc).

searing pain back would be nice too if it is in a meaningfull way. i would want incinerate to be a slower cast spell and sp the on the move fast cast, but thats probably because my main is fire mage ...

havoc removed or reworked. i don't care how strong it could be i absolutely detest the mechanic.

some smaller things:
    - blood fear should no longer break demon form (could be a bug or an oversight?)
    - carrion swarm should activate demon form similar to the demon jump (no idea why it isn't the case already ...)
    - minor glyph for demon form to grant a more subtle appearance (moonkinglyph. perhaps a mixture of 100% demonic energy glow, apothesis wings and shadowform? the huge demon on my goblin looks wierd.)

that would be my first ideas. for more special things ... i wait till the next addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharde View Post
    the old conflagrate animation back is my most wanted wish (not during brimstone ofc).

searing pain back would be nice too if it is in a meaningfull way. i would want incinerate to be a slower cast spell and sp the on the move fast cast, but thats probably because my main is fire mage ...

havoc removed or reworked. i don't care how strong it could be i absolutely detest the mechanic.

some smaller things:
    - blood fear should no longer break demon form (could be a bug or an oversight?)
    - carrion swarm should activate demon form similar to the demon jump (no idea why it isn't the case already ...)
    - minor glyph for demon form to grant a more subtle appearance (moonkinglyph. perhaps a mixture of 100% demonic energy glow, apothesis wings and shadowform? the huge demon on my goblin looks wierd.)

that would be my first ideas. for more special things ... i wait till the next addon.
    wow those are some really good suggestions, i really like the one about carrion swarm i can't tell you how much that needs to be changed and it would be neat to get searing pain back, but i wonder how useful it would be lol. the only thing i would add is maybe give us a demon hunter spec for tanking, but that's really far fetched.

IMO they should get rid of Fel Flame (for destruction at least) and make Conflag refresh Immolate.
    Also, Backdraft should allow Chaos Bolt to be cast while moving instead of reducing cast time.

Deleted

some smaller things:

Very good suggestions
    Nerdgasm if they make the minor glyph with demon form

Would love to see a tank spec like druids got theirs finally. Considering how much it was played around with prior to Mists release, it wouldn't be too far off to imagine they might be planning something with it.

Unless the idea died when Xelnath left.

I would like to see a better animation on both touch of chaos and void ray. I would also like to see void ray just be single target.

I'd like to see a flying meta form, Conflagrate to its old state in wotlk where it did a shit ton of damage through the dot that was crazy, female demons, and chaos bolt reworked so that it's actually worth casting in pvp at times, because the a more or less 80k hit for a 2.5-3 sec cast is stupid, not to mention that its very easy to interupt.

I'd like cata affliction back. Other than that I am very happy. Maybe demo could be trimmed a bit. More epic solo boss fights would be awesome of course.

For affliction cata playstyle for sure. For destro I'd like to see immolate be an instant and chaos bolt become a 2 second base cast time affected by haste. And for demo I would like to see the animation changes I mentioned above and more pet damage from felguard/wrathguard and possibly talents for demons like BM hunters get. We are THE demon spec and our most powerful demon doesn't put out half the damage/pressure of a BM pet. Maybe make DA baseline as well and remove the 100 fury cost to activate. That and I want tri specs so I can FINALLY have a designated setup for all 3 specs lol.

I'd like to be able to summon Illidan as one of my pets. Other than that I'd get rid of the channeling crap for Affliction.

I would like Dark Apotheosis to be viable. It doesn't have to be a tank, I'll settle for melee dps. I really hate having my personal spec of choice be a joke glyph.

Deleted
    reverting rppm ptr changes, Malefic grasp turned to malefic bolt, dealing shadowbolt dmg + 100% of your dot's dmg on hit, 2.5sec cast time

chaos bolt turned into chaotic grasp, consuming 2 emberbits per tick and dealing massive dmg, havoc turned to old bane of havoc, also backdraft would now instead give +crit for each periodic tick of chaotic grasp and each incinerate. Instead of removing RoF from our singletarget destro damage I'd rather make our mastery give a chance to spawn rain of fire at incinerate/chaotic grasp impact.
    Last edited by mmoc8ecf0a3307; 2013-08-03 at 06:08 PM.

I'd like Cata Destruction back. Inc flame.

If Blizzard insists on demons being part of the intended playstyle, then I want them to feature more comprehensive interactivity. Outside of Demo, I see my minions as a DOT with a health bar.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Deleted

some smaller things:

Sharde just use this macro for carrion swarm. For the most part it fixes the problem.

#showtooltip Carrion Swarm
    /cast [nostance] !metamorphosis
    /cast Carrion Swarm

The return of the old warlock class quests. Even if they are not required to be done to learn your pets/guardians/mounts, they were still damn fun/interesting.
    Female minions or male in the case of the Succubus, why is there no Incubi in this game?
    Female Metamorphosis for female warlocks.

More stuff that focuses on the evil, power hungry do anything at all costs to get what I want side of warlocks. Mages study tomes for years and years to learn the secrets of magic, warlocks bind, manipulate, control, bargin, lie, cheat and steal their knowledge if they have to, they would trade their soul for power if they had to!. The majority of the old warlock quests for your pets denote that you are binding the minion to your will often at the expense of it's own. You are forcing it to follow you and your commands.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Demon customization

better damage scaling with destro locks

Deleted
    Destro love