Warlock FigurePrints

I'm thinking about ordering myself a FigurePrints of my Warlock because that has always been my main from day one.
    Currently my account has been inactive for quite a while and I want something last to remember my days in World of Warcraft.

Because I have the best memories of the game when I started playing during Vanilla I want to get a FigurePrint of my character in full tier 2.
    I'm not sure what weapon to use because I know that FigurePrints do not always look right when they are printed.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nirron/simple been inactive for a while as you can see..

Anyway could those that have a FigurePrints post theirs? Mostly looking for a example of how a Warlock in tier 2 looks like after it has been printed.

The last achievement earned was 7/4/13 ... not really that long ago

Not sure why this is important but I have been playing World of Warcraft every now and then when I get free gametime from Blizzard or when I play on my free to play character.
    Anyway nobody here that has a figureprints figure? If other classes are reading feel free to post yours!

Not the same set, but should give some sort of idea or impression.

http://thebigbearbutt.com/2013/04/11...tery-revealed/

What you could but shouldn't do is get our own private server up for yourself or get into a private server and acquire the exact gear you had and it's done

Quote Originally Posted by cikkus View Post
    What you could but shouldn't do is get our own private server up for yourself or get into a private server and acquire the exact gear you had and it's done
    According to the blog post I linked above you can pick and choose gear you don't have, so is not limited simply to that you have already earned.
    As the blog says, you can create the character you wish you had.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just checked out the website and when it says you can pick and choose it's only full tier/pvp sets up to and including cata. So if you wanted specific pieces like for a transmog set you still have to acquire them and use the load from armoury option. So you could do a full tier 2 look as long as you actually have the weapon/cloak that you want to use.

Gear is not a issue I'm just wondering how well it will look. Because not all figureprints seem to be that well done.