(A) <Hammered> 10m Casual LF Resto/Ele Sham and Non DK Tank!

Hello, everyone!

<Hammered> (Kil'Jaeden PvP) is a rather new guild started by a group of college friends, and we are looking for more to join our ranks! If you wish to reroll and join us, we have a few members that are leveling together currently, and that would not be a problem at all! This is a new guild, and we are in this together to learn and have fun as we casually progress through ToT and SoO in 5.4. iLvl and numbers of that sort do not matter to us.

We aim to develop into a casual raiding guild focused on providing a quality, enjoyable, and mature environment for people to be a part of. We like to consider everyone in the guild as a part of a family in a sense. Being a small, yet active guild is rather important to us. This is a game, and it is meant to be shared with friends and family. It is meant to be enjoyed, and the happiness of the people in guild is important to us. We like to have fun here.

We understand that life comes before the game. We understand that people have work, school, and families, so we are not strict when it comes to very many things. Just be kind to people in guild. It's a common saying, but please just treat the people in guild the way you would like them to treat you, and respect everyone. Respect can go a long way.

Raiding: As we continue to grow the guild, we will be looking for people interested in being a part of our 10m raid group. The core group will be raiding probably Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9PM to Midnight EST. Times may change, but that is what we are looking at currently.

What We Need: For our core group, we are in need of a Resto/Ele Shaman, and a Non DK Tank! We are always accepting casuals and members for our flex raids in 5.4 as well.

"Do you accept PvPers?" Of course! While a few of the founding members(my rl friends) are old school raiders that are below average at PvP, we have some members strongly interested in PvP, and we will be running Arenas, randoms, and occasional RBGs at times as well.

If you think that being a part of <Hammered> sounds like something you would enjoy, I'm sure we would love to have you. I'm aware that we don't have the high kill counts or major progression like most of the guilds here, but we can provide a quality and fun place to play this awesome game. Just head to our site and submit an application!

*Application Disclaimer* I am fully aware that we are a new guild, and we are not a hardcore progression guild, so you may be wondering why we have an application form on our site. The reason is simple, we want like-minded people in the guild, so we can ensure that everyone is there to have a good time, to help each other, and to have fun in a mature environment. It is not a detailed or strict application, just something, so we can get to know you a bit.

If you have any questions, post them here, add me on RealID at Exocraze#1956, or check out our website at hammered.enjin.com.

Thank you, everyone, and I hope you all have a fantastic day.

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

- - - Updated - - -

To the top! In dire need of a resto sham!

- - - Updated - - -

Recruiting is open to all classes and specs, but we really want a resto sham currently!

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

To the windowwwwww