Mighty Bash / Maim Macro Help

Hey everyone,

I am looking to write a simple macro. What I want this button to do is try Mighty Bash first and then if that's on CD then cast Maim.

Any help would be appreciated

try /castsequence reset=50 Mighty Bash, Maim
    Mew!

Beautiful! That worked, thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I lied, it ALMOST works. It does what I want it to do but if Mighty Bash is on CD and I used Maim it goes back to Bash, not allowing me to do Maim again because it is on CD. Any idea?

I do not believe that's possible actually. You can't have a macro make that choice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    I do not believe that's possible actually. You can't have a macro make that choice.
    This. The system was changed a while back to not allow this kind of automation, people were queuing up their whole rotations to one button press.