Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Druid Weak Auras

Resto Druid UI+Weak Auras

Click Here for Weak Auras

Main bar Weak aura Tool from Affinitii Blood Legion Healer Just a little Tweaks from My side But all credit goes to Affinitii (Thanks For you effort)

For UI please PM or add me on Btag devildjz#2118

Balance Druid Weak Auras

Visit there to get Weak aura. Updated For 5.4 Include Sotf Buff
    Click Here

By Fluffers123
    ScreenShot

Click Here

By Aoshi

Internal CD's (for all DPS Caster) like: Nature's Grace, Timewarp/Bloodlust/Heroism, Starfall, Procced starsurges, gem, etc...

Click Here

Click Here

By Cohesive

Trinkets + procs

Cd Duration.

CD time Left

Dots + starsurge procs

Force of nature (this isnt done by me)

twitch.tv/devildjz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/devildjz

if you like my work please follow on twitch and subscribe on youtube
    Thank you
    *********UPDATES*********
    Other druids Dot Showing Fixed
    Added SoTF & DoC
    Updated for 5.4
    Updated for 5.4 Including Soul of the Forest Buff Timers

Edit: My MS is Resto, dont have ToT Trinks, so didnt add the trinks proc if any of you need the particular trink WA PM me i can help there.

Thank you once Again
    Last edited by devildjz; 2014-03-07 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Update 5.4 and sorting

I actually rather like this. Good job. I think I'll come back and grab this when I get home

Thanks for the appreciation for the Update the Eclipse bar is Balance of Power Tracker

you guys can get it from here
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/balancepowertracker

Deleted
    Nice job with this. Looks really amazing and i will definitely use this in future. I've always been fan of Weakauras but haven't really made anything special like this one. As i'm writing this i haven't done any 100% testing but one thing i did notice. The Moon/Sunfire tracking not only tracks my own dots on the target but also any other moonkin's Dots on the target as well. Noticed this when another boomer came to punish the training dummy's. Easy enough to fix by anyone who is familiar with the addon but i thought it would be worth noting it here.

The Pastebin link isnt working for me.

http://pastebin.com/qvmkNZiZ

This should be the working link. I found it by searching for your WeakAura on the site.

Nice job with this. Looks really amazing and i will definitely use this in future. I've always been fan of Weakauras but haven't really made anything special like this one. As i'm writing this i haven't done any 100% testing but one thing i did notice. The Moon/Sunfire tracking not only tracks my own dots on the target but also any other moonkin's Dots on the target as well. Noticed this when another boomer came to punish the training dummy's. Easy enough to fix by anyone who is familiar with the addon but i thought it would be worth noting it here.
    Yeah i think i forget check on Own Only if you go to weak aura Grp inside there is Moonfire and Sunfire click on them and goto trigger and scroll down till end and check on Own only do the same for both and it will fixed, thanks for mentioning this. ill up date Weak aura as soon as i reach the home.

The Pastebin link isnt working for me.
    I have Updated the link by mistake i put the editor link there Go upto the post to visit the link or below
    http://pastebin.com/n0RUfnFm

Deleted
    I'm a noob with weakauras what am i to do with all the links?

open this link http://pastebin.com/n0RUfnFm and copy the code, open weak aura in game by typing /wa in chat then look for import click on import paste the code and click on new dailog box when it pop up

Mind showing a screenshot of the Resto ones that I see on your pastebin? Would be interested in how those look.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Mind showing a screenshot of the Resto ones that I see on your pastebin? Would be interested in how those look.
    Well my resto is quite simple most of people using that kind of bars but here is the screen shot

Deleted
    I put together my a few progress bars to monitor important Buffs and Procs. I've here set up WA to track Celestial Alignment, Incarnation, Starfall and Tempus Repit, while I have TMW track Trinket Procs, Synapse Springs duration and cooldown as well as Treants charges (of 3).
    It probably does take a little getting used to, but it's a very accurate way of tracking important Cooldowns and Procs, and with a little practice you will be able to predict how many casts you can get through with the time remaining.

As I'm rather new to this forum, I am not yet allowed to post Links or Images, so I'm sorry for the inconvenient link!

i.imgur . com/QrswbyJ . jpg

You can import the WA Group below.

pastebin . com/ttmkgbNY

Code:
    dKZTjaGEPKSlPeETuIMjuPzRKBcvPVrWTvHDkWEr7wP2pi8tq0WGYVj6ZQQHQIkAWGudxf5GqvCysoMIoNGwOu0sHkwSuy5K6HkupLQhRk8CqnrvuHPkPjtHPl6IQIUmWZi01PuBuvARQOSzvA7QOQpkLuNwOPjX3PKghfTminAPuJhKCsOQULcUMuDEfY2GyDQOs)LsmNSsxXkt6W0NTO0cHwmXOFq3GUbR0HbR75ug3j9MqwRqIxCF(wPRb)OCxhDcq)RL2NOVTpQ64)d0WmyspAqVPAP2paqa95qBhnOVKkdwPRLlaR0pSxzKvMmzsha1j12ayWMmP)GvgmzLEd1Jw(1s7TXy5sQzLbf(2lyfXzOaIqpenebJ3HUit6Po()anR0Lw3qUxJyt62WaCahSj9T6aaZkdM0hdwa4mQwqanEwX)(aStMmP3qPhlxsnRmaLVLWsFIgIHHIGHAgkW7qVZar(2fcrnr6fmrSs4elK3HEHj92G4VDYxbruuZjYmuuazoXq4DO0PREKr5gMv6WPsNSs3qA5VKwzd6)L0QLRwDaOJx7vgBQ0nLzkpWfCZM2zk3t6gslhayy1hWg0)lPvlQhzuUPd3wALjt6lPYGv6A5cWk9d7vgzLjtM0hb59cds(o0f6feScIyOzOq3uK3HsN(2(OQJ)pqdZGjDn4hL76Ota6kBTQHstpAqFmybGZOAbb04zTI)9byN0tauPTgqV1lvRaO0vggXmk3QLLuh)FGgMvM0TgnY28TJ2rktetuHUjwpCY7qrGouqEVWGKVd9Uq300ebfzwkHcc8ouk0nIWNwQrvaujUGBshcOPl1rWovzuUPF2tCQ4pgp4Ab)GZEIJ)KjdqzL(iiVxyqY3HUW00erCImnnlyLcVdLo9gQhT8RL2BJXYLuZkdk8TxWkIZqbeHEiAicgVdDrM0tD8)bAwPlTUHCVgXM03QdamRmysh)9dLERYOCFUqa942syWgcOLxiG(5YEdys3ggGd4GnzsVHspwUKAwzWKVftHsXSiIH2r6ctuEh6fgGYGjde5RqOjQzFoXkOytt0jVd9ct6gr4tl1OkaQexWnPdb00BdI)2jFferrnNiZqrbK5edH3HsN(sQmyLUwUaSs)WELrwzYKj9T9rvh)FGgMbt6AWpk31rNa0v2AvdLMUYWiMr5wTSK64)d0WSYKEcGkT1a6TEPAfaLE0Go(7hk9wLr5MU1Or2MVD0oszIyIk0nX6HtEhkc0HcY7fgK8DaPykikw6yiyHfZccVdLcDPoc2PkJYn9ZEItf)X4bxl4hC2tC8N0vpYOCdZkD4uPtwPBiT8xsRSb9)sA1I6rgLB6WTLwPBiTCaGHvFaBq)VKwTC1QdaD8AVYytLUPmt5bUGB20ot5EYKjtgiYk9rqEVWGKVdDHqmXsX0Sh2rMfuEhkD6nupA5xlT3gJLlPMvgu4BVGveNHcic9q0qemEh6ImPN64)d0Ss3EdopyN0v2PKU06gY9AeBshCEWoPpUTkHaA8cGHvFa9T6aaZkdM09uPVQ1IjDByaoGd2Kj9gk9y5sQzLbt(AweeerkyyLcc6elK3HENbO8TBIi2Nytmrmte0qrEh6ImqKbtM0vpYOCdZkD4uPtwPBiT8xsRSb9)sA1I6rgLB6WTLwPBiTCaGHvFaBq)VKwTC1QdaD8AVYytLUPmt5bUGB20ot5EYKj92G4VDYxbruuZjYmuuazoXq4DO0PVKkdwPRLlaR0pSxzKvMmzsFBFu1X)hOHzWKUg8JYDD0jaDLTw1qPPRmmIzuUvllPo()anmRmPNaOsBnGERxQwbqPhnO7PsFvRfDRrJSnF7ODKYeXevOBI1dN8oueOdfK3lmi57qbPG0fqXWeMMMIIM8ouk0L6iyNQmk30p7jov8hJhCTGFWzpXXFs3icFAPgvbqL4cUjDiGMjdkSsp1X)hOzL(wDaGzLbt6vWXjByiGghWPyYKj9gk9y5sQzLbt(2rreXeXMDubbmuubEh6ImaLVDmtKY0SGHIiiGIGW7qhHbImyYK(iiVxyqY3HUqiMyPyA2d7iZckVdLo92G4VDYaumZwmfPVKkdwPRLlaR0pSxzKvMmzsFBFu1X)hOHzWKUg8JYDD0jaDLTw1qPPhnOxbhNSHHaACaNIj9eavARb0B9s1kakDLHrmJYTAzj1X)hOHzLjDRrJSndefAHyNouqEVWGKVdcfXsjuSJgIfkImf5DO0P3q9OLFT0EBmwUKAwzqHV9cwrCgkGi0drdrW4DOlYKUuhb7uLr5M(zpXPI)y8GRf8do7jo(t6gr4tl1OkaQexWnPdb0mzs)8mywWWysca
    - - - Updated - - -

Works fine for me when I import it.
    I've added a link to pastebin nonetheless
    Last edited by mmoc35693f6268; 2013-08-04 at 12:47 PM.

yeah working fine know and one more thing u can track fon 3 stacks on weak aura also for example check my balance druid aura and take fon talent

Oh god, I'd hate it if my dots would have vertical bars! Also I don't like my WA do be so compact! It would feel like a giant square is sitting on my desktop and possibly covering whole effects! My WA are rather spread out a bit, though it's not random positioned in all corners of my desktop. But well, if you like it

Deleted
    Should sticky this post

devildjz /salute

You can check my video for my weakauras.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fb2ouRY1zU

If anyone want my weakauras, just post here, and I'll give the strings tonight.

@thanks fodder really appreciate it

@Aoshi sharing Code will much nicer mate but thanks for showing up here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Oh god, I'd hate it if my dots would have vertical bars! Also I don't like my WA do be so compact! It would feel like a giant square is sitting on my desktop and possibly covering whole effects! My WA are rather spread out a bit, though it's not random positioned in all corners of my desktop. But well, if you like it
    Well mate every one have his own choices

Quote Originally Posted by devildjz View Post
    I'll share tonight if I don't forget.

Deleted
    Any benchmarks on how CPU intensive this is compared to BPT?

Quote Originally Posted by devildjz View Post
    @thanks fodder really appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Well mate every one have his own choices
    Well, to clarify I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't like it but if others do it's not my bussiness, see "But well, if you like it "

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    Any benchmarks on how CPU intensive this is compared to BPT?
    BPT isn't heavy on CPU.
    I really don't understand why you asking this?