Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wait, wait, wait. Rogues can kill something in pvp? no. no - fix it immediately, they are there to trip people up that's it! and die quick, sorry guys that was just a foul up. Now back to ranged queer kiting techniques and unkillable healers, sweet that's the wow pvp we all know and love. oh and hunters, they are weak at pvp.

Deleted
    Good thing the balancing team is doing their job. Wait, balancing team? Wrong mmo....

wait, wait, wait. Rogues can kill something in pvp? no. no - fix it immediately, they are there to trip people up that's it! and die quick, sorry guys that was just a foul up. Now back to ranged queer kiting techniques and unkillable healers, sweet that's the wow pvp we all know and love. oh and hunters, they are weak at pvp.
    Good thing the game has ultra biased players, almost thought the forum community got its senses.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Yeah, there's no middle ground between rogues being bad and rogues literally having an IWIN-button.
    If Blizzard has any sense they'll rework this ability. Offensive cooldowns with built-in cc immunity have been found inherently overpowered for what this game currently is. Avatar was changed, bw was changed, and I can't see any justification for ks to stay as-is with its only basic counter removed.

Of course this is Blizzard we're talking about, so it'll probably stay this way for the next four months before they ultimately remove blind instead of fixing the problem.

LOL, I like the game at 1:00:00 where he presses his oneshot, takes his hands off the keyboard/mouse and it 100-0s the target.
    acutally the shaman gets a kidney @ ~55%-60% ...... and there is also dmg from ven.

just to be fair.... but the buff is still retarded.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually expected this to be about the set bonus next tier that makes it do 10% more damage every hit, so that by the final (7th?) hit it's dealing absurd damage.

If it goes live, run Combat Rogue + Combat Rogue + Disc or Rshaman IMO.

The comp will kind of suck after your cooldowns are gone - but 2 of those are a guarenteed kill, even through defensives and peels - from stealth (or not).

Pretty much any comp can win 3v2 - pick your targets well off the start and you're golden.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I'm a rogue and this is the most ridiculous and stupid thing blizzard did to rogue for now , it's obvious it's going to be nerf because :

- To much power ( if th target has no immune he's dead)
    - Compel rogue to play this spec in order to be competive against other rogues ( whereas Sub and assa are good and maybe need a little twerk) .

Deleted
    Ragers thread, in the entire vid the rogue only did 1 kill and was in duel, versus what? undergeared mage... pve mage? Look the arena match no dfensive cds no help from healer, there´s no way to mantain open this thread. So much rageboys from one spec who never wil be viable on pvp scene.

Deleted
    See twitch VOD posted earlier: http://www.twitch.tv/reckful/b/440444196 (starts around 24 min mark)
    Well, you can see 3 multi Ranked 1 players vs. 1k7 teams, and the rogue is Reckful... Otherwise you cant see the "one shoot macro" nobody dies from 100 to 0, you just see the best rogue all time doing perfect with combat.

Stop this.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont like threads like this because generally they spread mis-information.

there's a lot of ways to avoid getting droned 100-0 against spree and pretty much every class in the game etc etc.

that said - rogues on ptr are really good..sub is really good too. personally i'm glad when a class isn't garbo anymore and can hold their own in games. i dunno what the hate is about.