Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll

264 78.11%
  • Hate

74 21.89%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What? That was not just sound files. That was all her attitude.
    At first, but elves are melancholic so we can safely ignore that.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

I love the Forsaken & Sylvanas... they create some stir in the Horde, and a truckload of shit with the Alliance... DIE humans! DIE!

Sig by Pangcakes

I lost a lot of respect for her after her short story where she tried to kill herself.
    There it was explained how little she cared for her people and how weak minded she really is.

She may be the banshee queen but she's no real Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Woah, thats amazing. You made that?
    10 minutes in photoshop before my colleagues shouldersurf me going "the fuk you're doing get back to work".

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

I'm on the like side for this.
    Unsubscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

i used to think she was interesting but ever since arthas died shes become like maeiv. crazy, and needs to be put down.

I'm neutral. I'm an alliance player, and the Forsaken have done a lot of shitting on the alliance. But I kind of feel sorry for her in a way after what she's been through. She was ultimately forced into what she is now and didn't ask for it.

She is the most interesting character in WOW by a county mile.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    At first, but elves are melancholic so we can safely ignore that.
    'Damn you arthas for turning us into this and destroying our homes and now if you will excuse me i will do the same to the gilneans and humans of lordaeron'

What is this if not big hypocrisy?
    Last edited by cenkiss; 2013-08-05 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    'Damn you arthas for turning us into this and destroying our homes and now if you will excuse me i will do the same to the gilneans and humans of lordaeron'

What is this if not big hypocrisy?

"It's meant to be an ironic statement about the cyclical nature of death.
    It's art. You wouldn't understand."

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Sylvanas is the most badass female WoW lore character ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

I support Hipster Sylvanas.

I want her as Warchief.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

I didn't expect her to be so liked by you guys. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    She's completely incompetent.

I'm looking for reasons TO like her.

All the reasons to not like her:

She's died three times. That's right, three. Killed by Arthas. Jumped off Icecrown citadel. Shot in the back of the head by Godfrey. At least Garrosh is going to have the decency to STAY dead.

She's had her ass whooped a further three times. She got kicked out of her OWN CITY, got beaten up by Arthas... AGAIN... and got her ass handed to her by the Gilnean people.

So we have a leader that's had five total ass whoopings, and a suicide thrown in for good measure. She's the Sean Bean of Warcraft.

And then she acts like a smug, pretentious bitch (which I'm guessing is what everyone is misinterpreting as "edgy") without any justification; she's a freakin' hipster for god's sake. People that die three times shouldn't act high and mighty. And even more, every time her army has fought another faction, they've required a complete, out-of-left-field measure to save themselves from being completely and utterly defeated.

She's a female leader in skimpy armor who follows the same trite "rebellious, do-what-I-want" mindset despite what should have been crushingly humbling occurrences happening to her TIME and TIME again. That's why people like her. It's not because she's a powerful, or well written, or original character in the least.

So no, I don't I like her.
    And people complain that Alliance characters are portrayed poorly...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

I think she's a great character, and one of the best anti-heroes/villains Blizzard has ever devised. So I both like and hate her, in the sense that I both like and hate the Joker or Voldemort.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    "I felt that Arthas was becoming too much of a sellout with his vision of the scourge, so I decided to take the project in my own direction. You know, not everyone likes my style, but I don't expect the plebe to be able to appreciate the subtleties of a well-traveled artistic weltanschauung such as mine"
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "I felt that Arthas was becoming too much of a sellout with his vision of the scourge, so I decided to take the project in my own direction. You know, not everyone likes my style, but I don't expect the plebe to be able to appreciate the subtleties of a well-traveled artistic weltanschauung such as mine"
    FYI, I am too in the wagon that "Hipster Sylvanas is the best thing ever.

I'm torn between the two...
    I can understand her motives and her hatred against Arthas because of what he did to her.
    But her recent actions....is certainly questionable for me as an Alliance player.

"Death has not taken from me, I have taken from Death itself"

I can't wait until we kill the b*tch