Poll: Like or hate?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "I felt that Arthas was becoming too much of a sellout with his vision of the scourge, so I decided to take the project in my own direction. You know, not everyone likes my style, but I don't expect the plebe to be able to appreciate the subtleties of a well-traveled artistic weltanschauung such as mine"
    I'm crying here. :'D
    oh god

We should make a Hipster Sylvanas twitter account. I'm totally cool with whoever doing so using my hipster Sylvie pic for that.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I like the character, but i hate the fanboys who think she's the last cookie on the galaxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I'm crying here. :'D
    oh god

We should make a Hipster Sylvanas twitter account. I'm totally cool with whoever doing so using my hipster Sylvie pic for that.
    Someone do this!!!

Hey, I just realized the pic says "I was dead before I was cool" is that a typo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Someone do this!!!

Hey, I just realized the pic says "I was dead before I was cool" is that a typo?
    Nah, its intended.

Stereotypical hipster oneliner is "I liked so and so before it was cool."
    Before she died (the, uh.. first time), Sylvanas didn't have much of an impact and wasnt much more than a typical elf ranger defending her home, so she wasnt yet "cool".
    Also, her corpse hadn't even gone cold yet when she was Banshee-fied by Arthas.

It's like a triple reach-around pun sprinkled with a side-order of meta humor.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-08-06 at 08:55 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Loved her old elven part, hate her undeath part. Hoping that she will be "cured" of undeath, otherwise she will probably end up as another boring raid boss soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Nah, its intended.

Stereotypical hipster oneliner is "I liked so and so before it was cool."
    Before she died (the, uh.. first time), Sylvanas didn't have much of an impact and wasnt much more than a typical elf ranger defending her home, so she wasnt yet "cool".
    Also, her corpse hadn't even gone cold yet when she was Banshee-fied by Arthas.

It's like a triple reach-around pun sprinkled with a side-order of meta humor.
    I'm to mainstream to understand the subtleties of such a meta-layered yoke.