Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    When I was in 3rd grade my cat's kidneys began to fail. I had owned that cat since I was born, and I've never had such a close bond with an animal since then. Anyway, my mom was trying to shelter me and didn't explain just how bad things were with him, so I was convinced that we was going to get better after a few days. One day after school, my mom asked if I wanted to go visit him and I declined because I had some homework I needed to do. The next day, after school, I asked my mom if we could go visit him then and she told me that he had died earlier in the day. I was crushed, and I was horribly angry at myself for weeks. Not being able to say goodbye was an awful feeling, and I wish she had just told me.

I miscarried in January.. it was extra hard because I was 11 weeks.. 12 weeks is supposed to be the safe zone. It was rough but I decided we would just try again and now I am nearly 4 months pregnant and everything is fine.. in fact we think they found out what happened before and its all fixed.

2000 August. i refused to stay at my poppops(88) home with because everyone went on a trip to to atlanta i stayed at a friends house because it was boring at their house. the next day i go to see hows he is doing and i see him laying on the floor in a pool of blood. he fell and hit his head on the corner of the table. if i chose to stay at my popops house he would have probably survived. i feel like shit every time i think of this. damn wtf y u got me doing this
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    That's probably when one of my friends died, I was three years old when it happened.

Deleted
    Growing up with two alcoholic parents. Always being compared to my siblings. I was kind of socially awkward when I was younger, and since I couldn't stand my parents drinking, my safe haven from everything at home was the internet and most importantly, games (in retrospect, games have saved my life). Always being told I was a worthless piece of shit and should be more like my siblings.

And 5 years ago, my sister took her own life (pills and alcohol). I still remember every detail about that day up until I got that call... and the rest of that summer, most of the fall och the winter is completely gone. I have no memories at all of what I did that summer or who I spent time with.

Deleted
    The day I bought my SL63 and was hit by a Polish prick without insurance.

Deleted
    I've never been really really upset about anything (i.e sobbing for days etc)

But when i had to give my dogs for the disabled dog back after tarining her made me rather unhappy for a couple of days : (

Deleted
    When an e-relationship broke my heart. Wasn't really that into it but when she said "Bob is my bf" while we didn't really...officially broke up, something broke inside me. It took me 2 years to recover completely. She was from Netherlands, far away from my country. God, I was so stupid back then.

Still thinking about her. I know she is still single as I heard she was involved in a few more relationships after that and even got a kid out of the last while she already had 2 already, but now I'm thinking clearly and I know it would never work. Better just to stay away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    When my 7-year-old cousin with terminal cancer asked me if he was going to die.
    I lied to him and told him he wouldn't. I was 14 and did not know what else to say to him.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Someone I loved dying.

Deleted
    Seeing my parrot falling in boiling water.

Seeing my brother fall to the ground in a coma, with spasms and a foaming mouth. He would've died if I wasn't there.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-08-05 at 12:07 PM.