Poll: Good Half Versus Evil Half

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Evil side, blind rage = high dps

Deleted
    I would destroy my good side if it came down to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Half = Boot
    Evil Half = Ant

My evil half wouldn't stand a chance. But since it's my good half it would probably try to settle any conflict and become buddies ;D

I had some rough times, but I've beaten my evil half already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    My good half beats my evil half, which actually is a bad thing quite often. I am too nice most of the time, and it keeps getting in my way. While benefiting others.. :P

Deleted
    I don't have either a good half or evil half. Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way but I've always considered evil doing someone harm on purpose, destroying things. Same with good.. it's being altruistic, doing good deeds for the sake of doing good. Just being a decent person doesn't really make you good.

I have no desire to do either good or evil. I sometimes do both but not because Im a nice or bad person If I had to choose though I would likely choose evil as it's not as self-righteous. Besides most evil people just keep it to themselves and brood in a corner or something, thinking about world domination, good on the other hand always try to involve others and judge others.

10+ Year Old Account
    My good half gets all the anime images.

My evil half buys the figurines and stuff.

>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm generally a nice, polite, respectful guy but I'm also the typical cold hearted, introvert kind of guy. I find it to be very hard to give sympathy towards people and I usually don't care if some one outside my family and friends circle dies. I often feel like the good side of me is still fighting with the evil side. Somedays the good in me wins and somedays the evil in me wins but everyday I'm the cold hearted, introvert not giving the least bit of sympathy towards anyone I don't know.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I'm generally a nice, polite, respectful guy but I'm also the typical cold hearted, introvert kind of guy. I find it to be very hard to give sympathy towards people and I usually don't care if some one outside my family and friends circle dies. I often feel like the good side of me is still fighting with the evil side. Somedays the good in me wins and somedays the evil in me wins but everyday I'm the cold hearted, introvert not giving the least bit of sympathy towards anyone I don't know.
    This is kinda spot on for me to, cool to find someone else who is simular.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    My Good side and Evil side work together to complete mutual goals.

Deleted
    I don't wanna see real me (my evil side) during daylight - or any light

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my evil half is winning and you know what, it feels pretty damn good.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Well my evil side im definitely keeping XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    The good side of me is the hardworking one, while the evil side appears out of nowhere and vandalizes everything. Very similar to the "Never say no to panda" commercial.

10+ Year Old Account
    My evil half would kill my good half and then get himself killed trying to steal an aircraft carrier.
    Putin khuliyo

Ash, "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Also, I resent the term "evil" and the negative connotations that come with it, such as the idea of wasting valuable time kicking puppies. I prefer to refer to myself as having an "alternative system of morality".

My good side would win.
    Why? My evil side can't keep up with the incessant amount of nastiness my good side can throw at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    cancels each other out. kind of a true neutral dude. truly believe in balance. and i do have a selfish streak. though, i sometimes do lean to good. innocents being harmed gets to me. still not good as often enough to say that the good me would win decisively.

Guess I'd be Chaotic Neutral

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my evil side has been making the decisions for the most part of my life.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)