Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Or, you could just own everything with cokroach's Apocalypse and two tank/healer pets.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Or, you could just own everything with cokroach's Apocalypse and two tank/healer pets.
    I think they have a buff/debuff that doesn't allow you to do more than 35% damage of their HP. so I don't know if that would work.

Since they are removing the limit on how many duplicate pets you can have, just use the fable team bomb combo :P Surely getting 5-6 more Unborn Val'kyrs won't be hard.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Since they are removing the limit on how many duplicate pets you can have, just use the fable team bomb combo :P Surely getting 5-6 more Unborn Val'kyrs won't be hard.
    2 Questions.

1. When did they ever say they are removing the pet duplicate limit? Source please

2. What is the fable team bomb combo?

If I recall it's Unholy Ascension, Curse of Doom, Geyser, Whirlpool, Howl, Surge of Power.

Generally performed with Val'kyr, Pandaren Water Spirit, Chrominius.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    2 Questions.

1. When did they ever say they are removing the pet duplicate limit? Source please

1. I don't recall them letting us have more than 3 of each pet, he may be confused with them raising the overall cap from 650 to 1000.

2.Fable Team combo, is using: Unborn Valkyr - Pandaren Water Spirit - Chrominius to basically one shot the fable pets.

EDIT: well dangit PuppetShowJustice sneaks in faster than me

2 Questions.

1. That may be wrong, it's just what I had been told by someone who keeps up with the pet info. I didn't see a source other than the 1k cap increase, so disregard that.

2. Bomb combo is Unborn Val'kyr using Ascension- Curse of doom, Pandaren Water Spirit using Geyser and Whirlpool and Chrominius using Howl - the bombs all go off. Considering you can't hit for more than 33%, you would have to finish off with Surge of Power. This leaves some of the pets dead however, which is why I was saying getting more of them.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2013-08-23 at 06:02 PM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Afaik, you have to complete this tournament in order to get the cat pet for the title <Crazy Cat Lady> ? Well it will be a pain. i'm at 17 cats, wont be buying from the store so i'm forced to do this + the raiding with leashes.

This will take quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Afaik, you have to complete this tournament in order to get the cat pet for the title <Crazy Cat Lady> ? Well it will be a pain. i'm at 17 cats, wont be buying from the store so i'm forced to do this + the raiding with leashes.

This will take quite some time.
    You aren't forced, if you want something you do what needs to be done to get it, if you don't want to do what it takes, then you do without. I do not see how you are forced into doing anything you don't really want to do, unless you aren't capable of making your own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    You aren't forced, if you want something you do what needs to be done to get it, if you don't want to do what it takes, then you do without. I do not see how you are forced into doing anything you don't really want to do, unless you aren't capable of making your own decisions.
    This is OT, but your sig always amazes me with how many pets you've collected. I'm at 491 unique and I feel like I'm running out of in game options. I don't think I will ever get all the CE/Blizzcon pets, those codes are expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    This is OT, but your sig always amazes me with how many pets you've collected. I'm at 491 unique and I feel like I'm running out of in game options. I don't think I will ever get all the CE/Blizzcon pets, those codes are expensive!
    Oh I know! They really are, and I'll be honest I wouldn't have most of them if It hadn't been for friends gifting them as birthday/xmas pressies, addictive pet collecter that I am I still can't bring myself to randomly spend £80-150 quid on a pet here and there. Of course some of the cheaper TCG pets can be gotten for less than £10 (I picked up landros lil XT and Landros Lil KT for £1.98 each when they first came out!) So bargains can be found

491 pets is an awesome collection though, but certainly if you are interested in purchasing some TCG pets, keep an eye out for bargains

How many unique pets are there in total? Looking for exact number, please.

I am curious how the fable team would fare against the harder/hardest tourny pet. Save it for last, since I'm not farming another Val'kyr just to use it multiple times. Though, I don't want to test it out, because that would spoil the fun of the tourny when it hits live!

- - - Updated - - -

How many unique pets are there in total? Looking for exact number, please.
    Apparently there are 580. This includes things like all the Arena Tourny pets, CEs, Blizz cons, and unobtainable Asian events, like the golden pigs. Most people remove 15 from that count, because they aren't available to NA/EU.

Aha I see. That's a lot of pets.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I think they have a buff/debuff that doesn't allow you to do more than 35% damage of their HP. so I don't know if that would work.
    Have anyone actually tried using apocalypse on the 4 last pets? I really would like to know if I can make a 2 tank 1 roach team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandas View Post
    Have anyone actually tried using apocalypse on the 4 last pets? I really would like to know if I can make a 2 tank 1 roach team.
    Id be suprised if you would last for 15 turns anyway

does anyone have recommended monsters to level? I've got ~24 max leveled now, and I definitely need a wider variety of monsters for this tournament.

here's my armory
    http://tinyurl.com/kbdjsys

10+ Year Old Account
    515 unique pets, 50 level 25 and I'm currently terrified of the celestial tournament :S

ive got like 6 level 25s... im completely unprepared for this.

i always just rolled with one main team only leveling up a pet if i wanted it in my main team.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    515 unique pets, 50 level 25 and I'm currently terrified of the celestial tournament :S
    I'm at 123 lvl 25 pets now. I think I'm good.
    i've also given almost all of them their own name because I AM A FOUNT OF INFINITE INSPIRATION.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=6

Next one I'm gonna level is my Tundra Penguin, whom I've lovingly named "Jacks rage". I would have called it "Jacks lust", but I didnt want to push my luck, and the amount of people understanding the reference is abysmal anyway. /sadface

Go find your power animal!
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-09-06 at 12:55 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.