Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ive got like 6 level 25s... im completely unprepared for this.

i always just rolled with one main team only leveling up a pet if i wanted it in my main team.
    here you go
    http://www.warcraftpets.com/communit...php?f=3&t=4580
    i've been doing that, and it's been a more fun way to level 2-3 pets a day.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Id be suprised if you would last for 15 turns anyway
    I tested it on ptr with roach/crab/rabbit, apocalypse only did 35% dmg to the boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm sorry, wrong thread.

I'm looking forward to fight in the Celestial Tournament, it's like 4 new world bosses.
    8/10 I lol'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandas View Post
    I tested it on ptr with roach/crab/rabbit, apocalypse only did 35% dmg to the boss
    ah crud... based my entire tactics around using apocalypse and tanking them >.< I wish they would let you upgrade to epic, having some random rare pet's that can't heal duel legendery pets just doesn't feel even :S

Also just curious, where does everyone level their pets up? I currently do it outside the shrine in vale however Garrosh's senior moment will put an end to that and i need a new one that's close to a stable master + has lots of critters nearby
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-09-06 at 04:57 PM.

I have a question about the non-elite trainers - there are 9 possible teams and you fight 3 each week, but are the teams completely random or do they rotate weekly in sets?

So would those 3 trainers be totally random or part of a pre-determined set?

They are 3 fixed sets that supposedly switch every week.

( Time to revive this thread :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

Also just curious, where does everyone level their pets up? I currently do it outside the shrine in vale however Garrosh's senior moment will put an end to that and i need a new one that's close to a stable master + has lots of critters nearby
    I use the pet dailies and also use the vale, however I also like to use the critters beside Lucky Yi as they spawn quite fast so not alot of moving around, and halfhills close by, though at this point I have more bandages than i'll ever be able to use lol.

I have like 35+ level 25 rare pets. I don't have all the pets you used but hopefully I can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I have like 35+ level 25 rare pets. I don't have all the pets you used but hopefully I can work something out.
    Good luck, mate!

I still need to level a bunch of different ones. I'm overweight on Flying and Aquatic. And I haven't had time because I'm gone from home for 11 hours every day.

Get yourself some Zandalari Raptors and you will be ok :P They sell cheap on AH and can duo-solo a boss pet.

Absolutely agree with most of the posts in here incredulous on how much time Blizzard spends on this pet battle shennanigans. I get it that some people enjoy the pokemon style of it, or simply collecting pets, but this is just nonsense considering the time they take to develop... this is the sort of stuff they should do on their 'free time' (like Hearthstone?) instead of taking up resources...

Geez...

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Absolutely agree with most of the posts in here incredulous on how much time Blizzard spends on this pet battle shennanigans. I get it that some people enjoy the pokemon style of it, or simply collecting pets, but this is just nonsense considering the time they take to develop... this is the sort of stuff they should do on their 'free time' (like Hearthstone?) instead of taking up resources...

Geez...
    because patch 5.4 only has pet battle stuff? I remember a huge raid is there too including a lot of non pet stuff on the isle.

Geez...
    Hopefully some day people like you will realize that Blizzard has different people working on different game features, and they will assign their employees to work on what they think it's worth it. If they are shipping out more pet battle content, that means people are playing it. If Pets help in any shape of form to keep people in the game, they will devote man power to it.

I'm glad Blizzard is wasting so much dev resources on these stupid pet battles. Because all these pokemon haters can't do anything They just cry in their small corner.

( This is proper treatment for stubborn people. When you can't learn that these pet battles have their own team of people working on them, when you can't understand that a lot of people like it and your opinion is just a grain of sand in the desert, when you are too stubborn to overcome your opinion and move on.... you will be treated like this. )

10+ Year Old Account

Geez...

It takes more effort to have 7 new pet battles each with 3 abilities than it does to create an entire island/ raid of quests,drops,mobs,bosses, fun items, mounts, achievements, balancing, dialog, voice,music, textures,models ? 0o You are delusional if you think pet battles even takes up a fraction of the resources gone into raids :P

I'm pretty sure one scenario would take 10* as much resources as the celestial pet tournament :P

Also where are the "most of the replies" which are complaining about them? :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-09-10 at 11:17 AM.

Just wanted to say thanks for this guide... I think maybe a little mini run through on how to beat the trainers would have been helpful, but it definitely is a much bigger help to know what to use to beat the celestial broodlings.

The only kinda "meh" thing about this is that I'm going to have to level up like 5 more of my pets to level 25 to be able to beat this scenario. bleeeh.

Deleted
    Going to try it today.
    Got Lil'Oondasta down first try, let's see how the rest will work out

Edit: Wasn't too hard. Thanks for the tips.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-09-11 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Not a fan of PB. I wish I was but no.

just done my first tourney

very easy with 1 shot combos
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.