Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im hoping they do pvp rankings and titles for pets. and they do mini versions of the mounts. but condense them into super short seasons to get caught up to where they are now. Vengeful Pet Gladiator XXXX oh the lols. I was talking about this to some other pet battlers on my realm, would be pretty funny if it ended up like how pvp is right now where people would ddos wintrade to rank 1. not gonna lie id love to have a mini vengeful glad pet that looks like the mount in addition to a spiffy title. Tyranical Pet Gladiator.......pipe dreams ;_;
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Im hoping they do pvp rankings and titles for pets. and they do mini versions of the mounts. but condense them into super short seasons to get caught up to where they are now. Vengeful Pet Gladiator XXXX oh the lols. I was talking about this to some other pet battlers on my realm, would be pretty funny if it ended up like how pvp is right now where people would ddos wintrade to rank 1. not gonna lie id love to have a mini vengeful glad pet that looks like the mount in addition to a spiffy title. Tyranical Pet Gladiator.......pipe dreams ;_;
    Haha, I want Pet Gladiator achievement ^^

( Very disappointed that Master of the Masters didn't give me title :/ )

Completed it the second time, and this time with far less pets.

Chi Ji = Living Fluid, Feline Familiar, Lesser Voidcaller
    Yu'lon = Flayer Youngling SS, Kun Lai Runt x 2
    Xuen = Voodoo Figurine with Rot, and x 2 Rabbit/Hare (never gets to Feed)
    The Ox = Crow SS, Menagerie Custodian, Darkmoon Tonk

I actually had the most trouble with the trainer that uses three Humanoid Monks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Chi-Chi is cute and has a nice toolkit but leveling it would be a pain if you level it through wild pet battles. Dem wilderness full 'o critters.
    I leveled mine from 1 to 25 in about 20 mins only dueling three trainers in Pandaria.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-09-18 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Completed it the second time, and this time with far less pets.

Chi Ji = Living Fluid, Feline Familiar, Lesser Voidcaller
    Yu'lon = Flayer Youngling SS, Kun Lai Runt x 2
    Xuen = Voodoo Figurine with Rot, and x 2 Rabbit/Hare (never gets to Feed)
    The Ox = Crow SS, Menagerie Custodian, Darkmoon Tonk

I actually had the most trouble with the trainer that uses three Humanoid Monks.

- - - Updated - - -

I leveled mine from 1 to 25 in about 20 mins only dueling three trainers in Pandaria.
    That's easy mode. When I started my fresh account on retail a few months ago I had no pets. Just Chrominius, Harbinger of Flame that I bought from AH and a Faerie Dragon from Felwood.

They were all level 18 when I was like....hmm I can try them vs this level 25 Softshell Snapling in Vo4W ( was doing Tillers dailies ).

It was a rare turtle. I lost first try. Won second try and captured it. 3 level 18 pets vs 3 level 25 pets 1 of which was rare.

And so I caught 5-6 rare wild pets around Pandaria using my trio of 18s

I challenge thee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my record right now is 9 dead pets and tornament completed in 22 min . (most dead pets were undead and those who died via explosion)

Its piss easy when you can chose out of 200 lvl 25 pets
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Any advice on beating Wise Mari and Shademaster today?

only lost 7 pets finishing this weekly . my bonkers almost solos yu'lon by himself lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It' not letting me do the tournament this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    It' not letting me do the tournament this week?
    I have same bug, but then again, I did it twice last week, so how fucked am I? I wont be able to do the achievement until like the 4th time around because I did it once the first day, and again on tuesday (alltho EU resets everything on WED, or so I thought), quest was available on tuesday, the trainers was the same as previous week, and I cleared it in a couple of minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    I have same bug, but then again, I did it twice last week, so how fucked am I? I wont be able to do the achievement until like the 4th time around because I did it once the first day, and again on tuesday (alltho EU resets everything on WED, or so I thought), quest was available on tuesday, the trainers was the same as previous week, and I cleared it in a couple of minutes.
    same Maybe it will bug again and we can do it on tuesday and get this weeks rotation? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm developing a deep deep hatred for this thing. Stupid cat and ostrich just rips through everything. 65 pets, all rare, most supposedly "uber." and nada. I just want the nerd point plzkthxs! =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate it when you have a great setup , you make it to the final round then your pet misses a couple of times or they crit causing you to lose and none of your other pet combinations can manage to take them down >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I'm developing a deep deep hatred for this thing. Stupid cat and ostrich just rips through everything. 65 pets, all rare, most supposedly "uber." and nada. I just want the nerd point plzkthxs! =P
    for xuen, use water spirit and chrominius. dont need a 3rd pet. do this exactly, first ability, cast geyser. 2nd ability, cast whirlpool. switch to chrominius, use howl. then the dots will explode and do about 70-80% of his health. use surge of power and it will die. for chi-chi, use 2 rapana whelks and keep up acidic goo ability and spam ooze touch. dont need a 3rd pet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I just hate it when you have a great setup , you make it to the final round then your pet misses a couple of times or they crit causing you to lose and none of your other pet combinations can manage to take them down >.<
    make sure to leave yula and chi-chi last, since their first ability isnt a damaging ability, you can use a pet to aoe heal ur group and forfeit and keep doing it till they get back up to full

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    for xuen, use water spirit and chrominius. dont need a 3rd pet. do this exactly, first ability, cast geyser. 2nd ability, cast whirlpool. switch to chrominius, use howl. then the dots will explode and do about 70-80% of his health. use surge of power and it will die. for chi-chi, use 2 rapana whelks and keep up acidic goo ability and spam ooze touch. dont need a 3rd pet.

- - - Updated - - -

make sure to leave yula and chi-chi last, since their first ability isnt a damaging ability, you can use a pet to aoe heal ur group and forfeit and keep doing it till they get back up to full
    nice advice. I did something similiar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, now I need to level up some more pets to be able this. I tried and only get through to the 4 beats and they take down my pets so quickly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I got through the trainers and downed 3/4 celestials except chi-chi the silly. It was so late it didn't don on me to like, dive so all I did was more or less kill my two snails. lol. =\ Wasn't able to get back to the 4 freaks of nature due to RNG from the trainer's pets. But the Xuen fight was a huge surprise at how easy it was with what you suggested, so thanks.

All of the celestials can be destroyed with chro+water spirit.

I prefer using sentry, dm tonk and dm zep for Xu-fu though.
    For Zao I lead with a moth and immune his first charge and then swap the water spirit in.
    Chi is probably the easiest to fall to the combo since he does his dodge move on the round you swap chro in.

This is very helpful. I did something totally different at the cost of 2 pets and almost a third my first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is finally done. Xuen and Yu'la were dead easy. The ox dude I thought i'd had a perfected strategy until after 3 tries it kept critting my pets then found some comments about using the water spirit, pet with howl and glinean raven and voila. Chi-Chi, how I hate thee. Had to reset the fight a couple times due to yay RNG crits galore. And even then the snails barely got it down (only had two) so guess i'll find a third and level that up for next week.

Selected Chi-Chi as a pet and have lots of ways of killing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have a water spirit for zao a nice combo for him is doom/explosion/Chrominius. Your choice of the first two pets. Doom also works well on chi-chi before swapping in your snails for acidic goo.