To all retards who join 15-80 lvl dungeons...

... I wanna thank you! No, seriously, you are being mean, rude, etc to many new people and I always thought u were the cancer of wow. But then I realized that you make game fun, and no, not because you are being a dick, not because you teach someone in rude manner, not at all. But because parties without you being in become much more fun, especially playing with friends. If you guys were "normal" people, game would be so boring, there wouldn't be reason to make friends. So again, thank you, no sarcasm.

Deleted
    Glory to the Alliance!

Deleted
    "sarcasme on" No problem , i always love screaming at a lvl 72 who does 2k dps ( This is normal right ?) ye i only pay 13 euros a month to do this.."sarcasm off"

Nothing changes between then & max level. I find it funny though how it stops at 80...this goes from 1-90. In fact its worse at 90.

I'm getting closer & closer to just ignoring party chat overall when I join groups, I just don't feel like its worth it to even press enter anymore to some kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    ... I wanna thank you! No, seriously, you are being mean, rude, etc to many new people and I always thought u were the cancer of wow. But then I realized that you make game fun, and no, not because you are being a dick, not because you teach someone in rude manner, not at all. But because parties without you being in become much more fun, especially playing with friends. If you guys were "normal" people, game would be so boring, there wouldn't be reason to make friends. So again, thank you, no sarcasm.
    pot calling the kettle black it seems

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not just with level 80's. Happened to me in LFR just about 2 days ago I see people whining and screaming at each other being rude. The community has been like this and will stay like this for a long while...

Deleted
    Your attitude is pretty disgusting dude. Pot calling the kettle black like fuck in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Nothing changes between then & max level. I find it funny though how it stops at 80...this goes from 1-90. In fact its worse at 90.

I'm getting closer & closer to just ignoring party chat overall when I join groups, I just don't feel like its worth it to even press enter anymore to some kids.
    Hmmm, what is the purpose of this thread?

Are you complaining because you can complete low level dungeons even with "retards" in "idiots" who don't know what they are doing or what?

It is just irrelevant what they write in chat until all is fine ... I mean until you complete instances.

Deleted
    Also, just report and move along lads.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    Hmmm, what is the purpose of this thread?

Are you complaining because you can complete low level dungeons even with "retards" in "idiots" who don't know what they are doing or what?
    This is troll thread, don't feed him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Glory to the Alliance!
    Lok'thar Ogar!

10+ Year Old Account
    This poisonous behavior is sadly what seems to make a lot of good features, unbearable. Looking For Raid isn't really a problem in my book, the people that does not know how to act around people, nor mannets - those ruin LFR.

The same punishment happens for LFD, even battlegrounds.

There is a seperation between players in World of Warcraft. And when you use these automated tools, the seperations merge and you meet the ones who shouldn't be allowed to use the social tools. The attitude is a killer for some.

Sometimes lost the feeling of even playing the game due to peoples attitude, I know I'm not supposed to let it get to me but sometimes it's just too much. Luckily we can put them on ignore and the chances will be less for meeting them (except BG's), but this system isn't that reliable but a good addition - they just need to fix it better.

This is sadly spreading across all brackets, not just the range OP said - but all over. Sometimes I wish there was a way to rid yourself from such experiences.

(though, if they are really having a bad attitudde, I do not hold back from reporting them for anything I see in what they say. Report for launguage and then ignore them, only fix for now)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating a thread to insult to an individual or a group, is not tolerated here. Threads like these doesn't lead to any constructive discussion.
    Closing thread.