legendary questline

can anyone tell me with the current changes to the legendary quests and where u can get the sigils and such ......will i still have to do tot for my titan runestones or will i be able to get them in SoO

The only thing that may change are drop rates. Otherwise, it's still T14 for Sigils, T15 for Secrets and Runestones, and a bunch of pointless crap in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigils drop in Mogu'shan vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs. Take note that you can double-dip from raiding LFR as well as normal/heroic.

You only need to collect 3k Valor Points now as opposed to the 6k that were needed for that step at the beginning of MoP.

The Secrets of the Empire then drop in Throne of Thunder. Take note that, unlike in the Sigil-part, this time, you CANNOT double-dip. You only have a chance once per boss. So if you already did normal mode, no reason to do LFR. And vice versa. You had your chance the first time you killed the boss this week, regardless of difficulty. These quest items can drop from every boss in ToT.

The Runestones drop in Throne of Thunder as well, BUT these only drop from the second half of the bosses. As with the Secrets, you cannot double-dip. One chance per boss. Durumu, Primordius, Dark Animus, Iron Qon, Twin Consorts, Lei Shen. Those are the bosses you may get Runestones from. Lei Shen drops a guaranteed one. (Well, Ra-den also drops a guaranteed one, but you'd need to clear the entire place on heroic before-hand so this tidbit of info is only relevant for the minority of players that actually get there while still collecting stones.)

So far, we don't know about any Runestones dropping in SoO. And it wouldn't make much sense anyway. Thus, just take it as an educated guess that this part of the questline won't magically extend into SoO. Sigils = T14, Secrets & Stones = T15. And then we're collecting Timeless Coins on the Timeless Isle and making our cloaks fancy or something like that and use it to whack some sense into Garrosh's thick skull and stuff.

Sigils of Wisdom and Power drop in ToT as well in 5.4

The Strength of One's Foes: For players on this step of the legendary quest; all Throne of Thunder bosses now have a chance to drop a Sigil of Power or Sigil of Wisdom in addition to their normal loot. Players should no longer be receiving excess Sigils of Power or Sigils of Wisdom.

Was put into patch notes almost as 5.4 PTR was put up so its been known for a long time.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2013-08-05 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Sigils drop in Mogu'shan vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs. Take note that you can double-dip from raiding LFR as well as normal/heroic.
    Is this something new that has come, that i have missed completly?
    This was not possible earlier.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    Is this something new that has come, that i have missed completly?
    This was not possible earlier.
    MSV, HOF, and TOES have always been able to double dip with Sigils of Power/Wisdom. Meaning you could run LFR and get some. Then run Normal/Heroic and get some more even if you're already done the Bosses in LFR. It's been like this since MSV LFR Part 1 first came out.

Deleted
    ok this may sound retarded but what exactly are all the steps to the legendary thing?? im sorry if im sounding dumb, but the server in on in EU is 99.8% pvp and i never see any threads in chat for raid runs. and i really want to actually do a legendary quest thing so i can feel ive actually achieved something in the game instead of just lfr and a complete set of the wyrmstalkers gear for my hunter from lfr (thats as much as ive achieved)

im sorry if im sounding dumb, but i just cant find anyone to help me on my server and answer some questions

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    MSV, HOF, and TOES have always been able to double dip with Sigils of Power/Wisdom. Meaning you could run LFR and get some. Then run Normal/Heroic and get some more even if you're already done the Bosses in LFR. It's been like this since MSV LFR Part 1 first came out.
    God damn, that means i have been the most unlucky sod since i have never seens sigils/powers drop from same boss in both LFR and Normal/HC.
    Oh well - learned something new today as well :

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darebear View Post
    ok this may sound retarded but what exactly are all the steps to the legendary thing?? im sorry if im sounding dumb, but the server in on in EU is 99.8% pvp and i never see any threads in chat for raid runs. and i really want to actually do a legendary quest thing so i can feel ive actually achieved something in the game instead of just lfr and a complete set of the wyrmstalkers gear for my hunter from lfr (thats as much as ive achieved)

im sorry if im sounding dumb, but i just cant find anyone to help me on my server and answer some questions
    There are some in between quests to kill that mob, travel to that place and so, but the short list is something like:

1. Collect sigils of power/wisdom
    2. Kill Sha of Fear
    3. Collect 3k valor
    4. Kill a commander in Karasanger and win 2 PVP battlegrounds
    5. Collect stones in ToT
    6. Collect some more stones in ToT
    7. Fight Wrathion