Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A glass can of salsa )=
    I'll have to hope they vulnerable to hot sauce! ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Problem: I have a square peg and a round hole. Peg must fit in hole.
    Solution1: Round off the edges until it fits the desired hole. Solution2: Make the round hole a square.
    People's Perception1: Why didn't you just make both a triangle? Because clearly you're stupid.
    People's Perception2: Obviously you are a moron - rounding edges or making the hole different doesn't change the fact that they didn't fit together in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This thread has been locked due to its existence.

Deleted
    Glass with a dcl of water in it.

a book?! this aint fair.. ah well, if im lucky i can at least finish the malazan series be4 i get eaten..

my bed, I'll outlive u all by hiding under it!

i have multiple objects to my right... do i get a choice?

i could go for a computer keyboard, wired telephone, bottle of water, screwdrivers (a mug of multiple), a stanley knife, multiple hard drives, 4 pc's (which if i dissasembled with the screwdrivers, i could actually make some decent weapons from), a network switch (24 port), air duster, a large roll of clear tape, ooh a mallett, a table vice and lots of screws, a variety of tools, loads of post-it notes and a bunch of pens...

honestly though, should zombies attack, the first thing i'd do (as it's within arms reach) is to slam my office door (or rather shut it quietly). i could then set about fashioning some blunt and sharp zombie fighting tools, i could also potentially craft a suit of armor from all the computer cases i have in my office (i have a stack of about 15-20 behind me) using zip ties to hold it all together, i also have a bunch of plastic bags the pc's come in which i could use to help protect from all the zombie blood i am getting set to spill.

i reckon i would be able to escape not only my office, but my building and then my university campus just with the materials available to me in my office, i'd be able to make it home i reckon, then i could get out my samurai sword and go sushi chef on the locals banging down my door.

i'm confident i would survive, at least for the first day
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    An oscillating fan with a 3ft stand. Remove the feet and it'd make for a decent melee weapon, albeit temporary as it's made of pretty shit quality metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    i have multiple objects to my right... do i get a choice?

i could go for a computer keyboard, wired telephone, bottle of water, screwdrivers (a mug of multiple), a stanley knife, multiple hard drives, 4 pc's (which if i dissasembled with the screwdrivers, i could actually make some decent weapons from), a network switch (24 port), air duster, a large roll of clear tape, ooh a mallett, a table vice and lots of screws, a variety of tools, loads of post-it notes and a bunch of pens...

honestly though, should zombies attack, the first thing i'd do (as it's within arms reach) is to slam my office door (or rather shut it quietly). i could then set about fashioning some blunt and sharp zombie fighting tools, i could also potentially craft a suit of armor from all the computer cases i have in my office (i have a stack of about 15-20 behind me) using zip ties to hold it all together, i also have a bunch of plastic bags the pc's come in which i could use to help protect from all the zombie blood i am getting set to spill.

i reckon i would be able to escape not only my office, but my building and then my university campus just with the materials available to me in my office, i'd be able to make it home i reckon, then i could get out my samurai sword and go sushi chef on the locals banging down my door.

i'm confident i would survive, at least for the first day
    Metal armor would only cause fatigue and would slow you down unless you've done heavy endurance training. Also, unless constructed properly, it would also greatly restrict your movement and flexibility. Not to mention be extremely noisy and attract who-knows-what.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

A screwdriver... not to bad I can work with that. Luckily just finished putting new fans in the cpu case so it was there.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

A bottle of Ralph Lauren Polo . . . at least I'll go out smelling good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A table saw. Just remove the blade and I have a great zombie-head removing tool. Since they are attracted to sound it will be relatively silent, is sharp as hell, and with head removal I can at least hope to get to my swords and knives I have ready for the apocalypse!

Well, it depends how far right I go. A collapsible wall/office dividers. A big stack of papers. A big stack of files, so more paper. At least they have acco fasteners, and those things can cut you deep. I could create a makeshift razor out of them to cut them while smothering them with a couple hundred pounds of paper. Or my sectional desk. Or my computer tower. Or trashcan. Or a stapler.

If you said left, then I have a drawer with several hundred acco fasteners. A plastic cup. A staple remover. A hole puncher. A phone. A pen (not a nice metal pen, Grosse point blank anyone?). More paper. Some paper clips.

Now if I were home I would have fully functional swords (they aren't cheap show pieces), maces, shields, daggers, naginata, all within arms length.

Yeah, work sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ready. The object to my right is a Swiss army knife. A bit further to my right (albeit in a box) is a roll of duct tape. In between the two is a lighter. With the potential of a Swiss army knife, duct tape and a lighter? I'm ready! [Alas, the beer is on my left.]

my daughter's sippy cup. i got this
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

An authentic samurai sword. I'm in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    my iphone. i'm fucked.

A wall...well at least they can't get to me

Deleted
    A 10kg file holding all my accounting and math work through the last year. Am I going to bore them to death? XD

Deleted
    A wall! totally safe guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    a remote..hopefully it's the remote from Click That would be the best weapon ever for a zombie apocalypse :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets see i have a screwdriver Philips, scale and far right a shotgun. I guess screwdriver and shotgun?