Deleted

Returning player looks for casual/semi hardcore guild

Hello,

I'm a returning player thats leveling a shaman lvl 28 atm.
    Thats looking for a casual semi hardcore raiding guild.
    Where I could join now to learn the players already.

Only problem is in september and october i'm rebuilding my house so not gonne be 100% activeren that time.

Deleted
    Hello, if you are looking to start over maybe you will find what we do interesting. We are full progression guild(Zero Tolerance II on Aerie Peak EU), we started from the bottom(classic/TBC) and recently reached MOP content. Our raiding progression is just starting 2/6 Mogushan Vaults. We raid tier by tier(this is why we are starting MOP with T14) and are trying to work our way up in the server's ranking list. Right now we are looking for mainly tank/healers, but good DPS are also welcome. We are friendly and social group who likes to have fun and are looking for like minded players.
    On our website you can find more information about us zerotoleranceii.enjin.com.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroToleranceII View Post
    Hello, if you are looking to start over maybe you will find what we do interesting. We are full progression guild(Zero Tolerance II on Aerie Peak EU), we started from the bottom(classic/TBC) and recently reached MOP content. Our raiding progression is just starting 2/6 Mogushan Vaults. We raid tier by tier(this is why we are starting MOP with T14) and are trying to work our way up in the server's ranking list. Right now we are looking for mainly tank/healers, but good DPS are also welcome. We are friendly and social group who likes to have fun and are looking for like minded players.
    On our website you can find more information about us zerotoleranceii.enjin.com.
    Seems cool you have a problem i'm only lvl 28 yet on my shaman? And what are the raid times?