Lei-Shen Kill Vid: Disc PoV 10m HM

Hopefully this can give a good ideas to all the healer priests out there about how to deal with Lei-shen HM 10m.
    2x priests Kill shot.

Like and subscribe if you enjoyed, this is NOT my own video, it is a guildmate of mine, and he'd appreciate all and any feedback !

-Reckoner
    Seraph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTxGvwnUMjM

hahaha ooops.
    Last edited by FrenchReckon; 2013-08-05 at 03:18 PM.

where is the video?

^

Hahaha good job man

There's no such thing as "heroic" Lei Shen on 10M

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-06 at 03:38 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    There's no such thing as "heroic" Lei Shen on 10M
    inb4 10vs25 debate

Heh, after they spent about 200 wipes on it as a 25-man, they got it in 10 pulls in 10man on their first night. they had spent maybe just as many pulls adapting to DA 25>10..haha.

Thing is tho, keep in mind, in 25 they were carrying half their raid, while in 10 nobody was getting carried, that does matter.

Deleted
    Grats on the kill and nice video!
    This fight is beyond depressing for us.. Our Disc priest doesnt quite seem to have a clue how to heal it, from the logs im seeing him heal atonement during transitions and blaming rng, people being low for ages. Though Im not sure what to tell him to do differently, as I dont play disc, but from what im hearing from others he shouldnt use atonement to heal people up..

Quote Originally Posted by Indra View Post
    This fight is beyond depressing for us.. Our Disc priest doesnt quite seem to have a clue how to heal it, from the logs im seeing him heal atonement during transitions and blaming rng, people being low for ages. Though Im not sure what to tell him to do differently, as I dont play disc, but from what im hearing from others he shouldnt use atonement to heal people up..
    Is he a FOTM Disc re-roll? I've noticed most of those priests don't understand they have other ways of healing outside of atonement.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchReckon View Post
    Thing is tho, keep in mind, in 25 they were carrying half their raid
    That's how 95% of 25M guilds work, and that's what makes it more appealing. 10M is exactly what you described it - admitting yourself you can't do it on 25. Especially on a fight like Lei Shen.
    Tell him to watch Paragon's kill video. It features a PoV of (prolly) the best discipline priest that ever played PvE (even though his castbar is a unicorn).
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    That's how 95% of 25M guilds work, and that's what makes it more appealing. 10M is exactly what you described it - admitting yourself you can't do it on 25. Especially on a fight like Lei Shen.

Tell him to watch Paragon's kill video. It features a PoV of (prolly) the best discipline priest that ever played PvE (even though his castbar is a unicorn).
    just stop -_- dont try and make it into 10v25 you are only making yourself a fool

theres nothing to smite during transition lol XD use greater heal/PWS along with SS

smite healing p1 and p2 is ok p3 i recommend PWS spamming along with nice SS line ups

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchReckon View Post
    Heh, after they spent about 200 wipes on it as a 25-man, they got it in 10 pulls in 10man on their first night. they had spent maybe just as many pulls adapting to DA 25>10..haha.

Thing is tho, keep in mind, in 25 they were carrying half their raid, while in 10 nobody was getting carried, that does matter.
    dont say that "half the raid was geting carried" its not true

oh and gratz on kill
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I heard 25m is pretty hard if you have 2 DK's.

OT: Grats on the kill

Deleted
    If we would have made so many mistakes on our firstkill, we wouldn't have kill him :P