Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    It'll actually go to anyone who physically has low health, whether they have a shell or not. So if someone is shelled and has lower health than the people you're trying to top off, Atonement will favor the lower health person, ignoring the shell completely. Which is part of why Disc sucks for that fight.
    Sounds a lot more like a reason why Atonement sucks for the fight, not so much Disc.

Personally I tried both Holy and Disc on this fight back when it was progression, and had better results as Disc despite much higher HPS as Holy because people spent a fraction of the time getting new shell buffs when I was Disc. As Holy they basically fell off every stomp, wasting a colossal amount of time for every other player in the raid over the course of the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothrik View Post
    Sounds a lot more like a reason why Atonement sucks for the fight, not so much Disc.

Personally I tried both Holy and Disc on this fight back when it was progression, and had better results as Disc despite much higher HPS as Holy because people spent a fraction of the time getting new shell buffs when I was Disc. As Holy they basically fell off every stomp, wasting a colossal amount of time for every other player in the raid over the course of the fight.
    Mine don't fall off. The reason they're falling off your raid members is they're taking excess damage either just before (so you can't fully top them off) or just after the stomp.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama