515 Elemental Shaman seeking core position.

Title says it all.

Link is in my profile.

I have had unfortunately 0 ToT experience apart from several attempts on Jihn...
    And, plenty of LFR. (But that means diddly-squat.)
    I spend my days trying to min-max out my DPS for the apparent raid guild I don't have heh.

I'm in Perth (WA), and can raid 6:30pm - 11:00pm.

No offspec as of yet, but willing to go Resto OS if needed.

I know it's not the most attractive resume, but I am a very solid raider, and brings more than just a WoW character to any guild.

Cheers. c:
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Hi Cowpunch,

Would love to talk to you about opportunities.

[H - Caelestrasz - US (Oceananic)] Raiders of the Lost Ark - a social Lvl 25 Guild on Caelestrasz that likes Raiding. Members enjoy Guild Perks, 3-man Heroic Scenarios, 5-man randoms, Raids (MoP, DS 8/8 & Old School), enchants & gems. Looking for mature new members of all lvls that enjoy hanging out with a good group of ppl.

We currently raid on Wednesday and will wait until we get some more regular raiders before deciding the 2nd night.

We are NOT Hard Core but we ARE progressive. We'll help you with your spec, gems, enchants and crafting of gear. All we ask in return is you show up on time and ready to raid. We drop Flasks and Food buffs each raid and raiders gets Guild Repairs on raid night.

Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654) with the note: Guild Recruit. Any member can invite. We are seeking MATURE members. This is NOT kindergarten. We're mature but fun. If you think 50 fart jokes is "where it's at", please don't apply.

I've always considered the guild to be a safe haven in a really bad world. Come in, sit back, relax, talk to some people, find some guildies to do a run with. Have fun. This is a game, after all...

We also have Old School Raids on Saturday, where we take a handful of people and run BT, Onyxia, ICC, etc.
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Heya Cowpunch,

Psyche from Frostmourne is looking for Elesham to fill our core team.
    Our progression 12/12, hitting HM vsoon once the team is healthy again.

Raid dates and times:

Monday , Thursday , Sunday
    11pm - 2am (Server time, AEST)
    9pm - 12midn (GMT +8)

With regards to Perth timing, i'm pretty sure its GMT +8
    We start at 9pm - 12midnight your time.
    If the time suits you..

Drop Woã, Pÿnx or Fidessa a message in-game.
    You can also add woa717#1820 or KittyKat#1340

Speak soon!