Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Conclusion of Wrathion's Legendary Tale [Spoilers]

old news, I know, but I was just thinking about wrathion's 5.4 soundfiles and it hit me:

Wrathion's Legendary tale ends like this: Things don't go as he wanted, he starts complaining and than he gets scolded by the tavern's waiter, Tong. Wrathion than throws a tantrum, breaks everything and runs away.

I expected more. I sincerely expected more. Wrathion keeps a box in the tavern. did we ever learn what was inside that box? maybe some dragon eggs, or some superweapon, or some dragon egg super weapons? the titan tech that made him uber strong? his toys? anything?

usually I'm not a hater or a QQer, but I sincerely was expecting something to happen at the end of this.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    old news, I know, but I was just thinking about wrathion's 5.4 soundfiles and it hit me:

Wrathion's Legendary tale ends like this: Things don't go as he wanted, he starts complaining and than he gets scolded by the tavern's waiter, Tong. Wrathion than throws a tantrum, breaks everything and runs away.

I expected more. I sincerely expected more. Wrathion keeps a box in the tavern. did we ever learn what was inside that box? maybe some dragon eggs, or some superweapon, or some dragon egg super weapons? the titan tech that made him uber strong? his toys? anything?

usually I'm not a hater or a QQer, but I sincerely was expecting something to happen at the end of this.
    Wrathion is not done.

Also, PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Wrathion is not done.

Also, PTR.
    wrathion isn't done, but the expansion is. I've been staring at that box since 5.0 and I still don't know what's inside
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    My theory is that Wrathion will play a big role in the Pre-Next Expansion event that goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda liked it; for all his dreams of grandeur, he is still a teenager, and a bratty one at that.

He is still a mayor player in the conflict, and I hope that when he comes back (cause he will) he does with an understanding of what The celestials, and Tong, have told him. He needs to be more humble, but I don't think he should be forced to.

15+ Year Old Account
    wrathion isn't done, but the expansion is. I've been staring at that box since 5.0 and I still don't know what's inside
    I keep imagining Brad Pitt from Se7en.

What's in the fucking box!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been staring at that box since 5.0 and I still don't know what's inside
    this is probably a win in blizzard's book. jus sayin.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been staring at that box since 5.0 and I still don't know what's inside
    A cat. It can be dead or alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I kinda liked it; for all his dreams of grandeur, he is still a teenager, and a bratty one at that.

He is still a mayor player in the conflict, and I hope that when he comes back (cause he will) he does with an understanding of what The celestials, and Tong, have told him. He needs to be more humble, but I don't think he should be forced to.
    I thought he was a toddler... Maybe it's like dog years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I keep imagining Brad Pitt from Se7en.

What's in the fucking box!?!?
    That's me every time I'm in the tavern
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    we probably get a patch 5.5 too, if there is something special in that box, then there is a chance we will see that at 5.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion will be back. Back from the future. (wut)
    Hi

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    We don't know what it is, unless we choose not to look at it, in which case we know it's probably both.
    Schrödinger's cat, that's what it is.

He's not even a teenager. He's 2. Even if he is a dragon, there's only so much mental development you can cram into a certain timeframe.

I must be the only idiot who hasn't noticed the box yet. Anyone got a screenshot? I'm always too busy watching the RP Wrathion does to notice much else.

Baby. Wrathion is nothing more than a BABY.

So, Wrathion confirmed as future raid boss then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    So, Wrathion confirmed as future raid boss then.
    Also, Half-Life 3.

Am I doing this right?

Question above was about where the box was - ground floor, to the right of where Wrathion started out sitting, there's a little area with a shade and guard(s).

Don't jump to conclusions OP, Climax of the Wrathion story is probably goin to take place in 5.5 or in a pre-expansion event.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I must be the only idiot who hasn't noticed the box yet. Anyone got a screenshot? I'm always too busy watching the RP Wrathion does to notice much else.
    I had never noticed the box either, then again I am onlu on the first part of TOT patch so maybe that's why. Once I found out the legendary was a cloak I lost interest almost immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    From the sound files, it sounds like he destroys the Tavern and everything in it. Which means the mystical magical box is also destroyed. (Presumably.)
    There is already a video of it, Wrathion only throws a baby tantrum and barely destroys anything.