Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Siege of Orgrimmar Hunter Loot Table

Hey... This is just of list showing where all the hunter loot drops..... it is not intended to be BiS list.

I'll be fixing links to loot soon....

CRAFTED
    Legs - Gorge Stalker Legplates
    Belt - Gorge Stalker Belt

VALE OF ETERNAL SORROWS
    Immerseus
    Neck - Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    Boots - Puddle Punishers
    Fallen Protectors
    Gloves - Grips of Unending Anguish
    Crossbow - Death Lotus Crossbow
    Norushen
    Shoulders - Quarantine Shoulderguards
    Legs - Leggings of Unabashed Anger
    Ring - Reality Ripper Ring
    Sha of Pride
    Trinket - Assurance of Consequence
    Tier Chest - Tunic of the Unblinking Vigil

GATES OF RETRIBUTION
    Galakras
    Bracers - Dagryn's Fuselight Bracers
    Belt - Cannoneer's Multipocket Gunbelt
    Bow - Dagryn's Discarded Longbow
    Ring - Swift Serpent Signet
    Iron Juggernaut
    Boots - Minelayer's Padded Boots
    Gloves - Precision Cutters
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman
    Cloak - Poisonmist Nightcloak
    Trinket - Haromm's Talisman
    Helm - Haromm's Horrifying Helm
    General Nazgrim
    Boots - Ravager's Pathwalkers
    Tier Gloves - Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil

THE UNDERHOLD
    Malkorok
    Bracers - Wristguards of Ruination
    Ring - Ring of Restless Energy
    Gun - Kor'kron Hand Cannon
    Spoils of Pandaria
    Chest - Ancient Archer's Chestguard
    Belt - Arrowflight Girdle
    Trinket - Sigil of Rampage
    Thok the Bloodthirsty
    Neck - Gleaming Eye of the Devilsaur
    Tier Helm - Headguard of the Unblinking Vigil

DOWNFALL
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Bracers - Bracers of Infinite Pipes
    Trinket - Ticking Ebon Detonator
    Tier Shoulders - Spaulders of the Unblinking Vigil
    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Ring - Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy
    Bow - Hisek's Reserve Longbow
    Tier Legs - Legguards of the Unblinking Vigil
    Garrosh Hellscream
    Helm - Penetrating Gaze of Y'Shaarj
    Shoulders - Shoulderguards of Intended Power
    Chest - Chestguard of Relentless Tyranny
    Bow (BoA) - Hellscream's Warbow
    Last edited by Rackfu; 2013-08-21 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Impatiently awaiting list to be finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Impatiently awaiting list to be finished.
    ^+1 I agree to this.

Deleted
    Oh crap, so will tier items be actually good this patch? That chest is just pretty.

Who knows about secondary stats though, isn't it possible that mastery will go way up with the KC buff?

ok - updated...

It is possible I am missing a trinket... but could not find it on a boss loot table.

Am I the only one who find it odd that they don't go with the traditional gloves/legs tier from early bosses as world bosses usually drop them? Any idea if the world bosses are dropping any tier or other tier pieces this time around?

Deleted
    Looks like the legs will be the tier piece to drop in favour of non-set item.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it amazing that we go from a tier with loot swimming in hit/exp to most pieces not having either.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I find it amazing that we go from a tier with loot swimming in hit/exp to most pieces not having either.
    Fine with me.

I'd rather reforge into it instead of desperately trying to reforge out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    Am I the only one who find it odd that they don't go with the traditional gloves/legs tier from early bosses as world bosses usually drop them? Any idea if the world bosses are dropping any tier or other tier pieces this time around?
    I noticed that also.... Weird order to tier drops.

1) Chest
    2) Gloves
    3) Helm
    4) Shoulders
    5) Legs

Not sure.. I have not seen Ordos' loot table.

I would not be shocked if they went away from that. I've never like world bosses dropping tier.
    Last edited by Rackfu; 2013-08-06 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Which is great, reforging into hit/exp is always gonna be preferred compared to reforging out of it.

But.. But... But.. No Xbow? :'(
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    But.. But... But.. No Xbow? :'(
    Xbow is from second boss.

Anyone on PTR have the Multistrike trinket? would like to see the interaction with Explosive Shot, ISrS, ect.
    *bro fist*

Quote Originally Posted by OswinOswald View Post
    Oh crap, so will tier items be actually good this patch? That chest is just pretty.

Who knows about secondary stats though, isn't it possible that mastery will go way up with the KC buff?
    What KC buff?

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    What KC buff?
    GC said that they will start with buffing the main attacks (KC, ES, AiS) first and then buffing other attacks if that is not enough to get hunters where they want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    GC said that they will start with buffing the main attacks (KC, ES, AiS) first and then buffing other attacks if that is not enough to get hunters where they want them.
    So to answer my question. No buffs yet. Thats nothing new anyway. They said number passes haven't happened yet. So No reason to even speculate about buffs and stats yet.

Xbow is from second boss.

Anyone on PTR have the Multistrike trinket? would like to see the interaction with Explosive Shot, ISrS, ect.
    If you have access to the PTR you can buy it off of flaskataur at niuzao temple. If not then maybe I can look at it later.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If you have access to the PTR you can buy it off of flaskataur at niuzao temple. If not then maybe I can look at it later.
    No HDD space, plus download takes ages. NTY.
    *bro fist*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    Looks like the legs will be the tier piece to drop in favour of non-set item.
    I find it funny that they intentionally made legs have yellow sockets while the rest have red. However unless the list are missing a pair of legs the Tier legs will still be better than the other in my opinion. Especially since Yellow Socket for me is above Blue Sockets.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2013-08-07 at 10:47 AM.

From a quick look over tier and the possible off piece, it comes down to Garrosh shoulders vs. Tier Shoulders. Helm, Chest and Gloves are Haste/Crit and Legs are haste/mastery with 2x Yellow while non-tier is crit/mastery with 2x Blue.

However, all this depends on what our stat weights will be when 5.4 hits. RPPM nerf is in effect in PTR currently, that will affect the value of Haste greatly. I believe we will be back to Crit > Haste > Mastery for SV while BM could still be Haste > Crit > Mastery.

Also BiS weapon will be from Paragons of Klaxxi, Haste/Crit with red socket, can't get better than that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick BiS at first glance(No trinkets, need to wait for numbers):

Head: Headguard of the Unblinking Vigil
    Neck: Gleaming Eye of the Devilsaur
    Shoulder: Shoulderguards of Intended Power
    Cloak: Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen
    Chest: Tunic of the Unblinking Vigil
    Bracer: Dagryn's Fuselight Bracers / Wristguards of Ruination
    Gloves: Gloves of the Unblinking Vigil
    Belt: Arrowflight Girdle
    Pants: Legguards of the Unblinking Vigil
    Boots: Puddle Punishers
    Ring 1: Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy
    Ring 2: Ring of Restless Energy
    Weapon: Hisek's Reserve Longbow

With this, you have 2 items that have hit or exp, bracers is a tough one, the choice depends on what our stat priority will be.

Trinket candidates:
    Trinket 1: Assurance of Consequence
    Trinket 2: Haromm's Talisman
    Trinket 3: Sigil of Rampage
    Trinket 4: Ticking Ebon Detonator

From what I can read, #4 is very hard to react to, it procs and if you have no focus = best moments gone. #3 seems like viable only on AoE fights.

So it looks like #1 and #2 are the choices, Both have a nice Agility proc and a niche to them, #2 doesn't seem to have a ICD for the proc, so this could be very overpowered for SV AoE? Unless they took care of that part too(Only procs against current target).

Something seems off about the itemization of some of these items. The Puddle Punishers and Minelayer's Padded Boots seem overbudget at different values and the Ravager's are way underbudget from both. Each of the boots with sockets have the exact same base agility as the Ravager's, despite the Ravager having no socket. Additionally, they have the same stamina amounts (so this is not a situation like the Voice of Quilen where stamina was redirected to agility). The Ravager's (the non-socketed) also have less secondary stats than one of the socketed versions, which is unusual. Ravager's comes out to 1950 secondary stats (crit/haste). Minelayer's is at 1971 secondary stats (with a socket--expertise/mastery) and Puddle is at 1929 (hit/crit). This means that the Ravager's will be 160 less agility than Minelayers with 21 less secondary stats. That seems odd.

For ease of comparison, the items are listed below:

Immerseus
    Boots - Puddle Punishers
    Iron Juggernaut
    Boots - Minelayer's Padded Boots
    General Nazgrim
    Boots - Ravager's Pathwalkers

As for the BiS list, I think we're on the right track. I'm not sure if it will make sense to go with the non-tier shoulders given their very good itemization (2 red sockets with agility bonus and decent secondary stats). I also think we shouldn't undervalue blue sockets. With the exit of hit/expertise trinkets in our BiS and a weapon that doesn't force us into hit/expertise, we may actually find the value of blue sockets to be high in this tier (hit and expertise, by themselves, contribute excellent dps per item budget). BiS may even include +hit and +expertise enchants, rather than crit and haste/mastery, respectively, for once. That's a nice change for gear options.
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2013-08-07 at 06:32 PM.