Poll: Do you have a blood elf character at level 90?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Belfiest of all the Blood Elves, how many do you have one?

I have three total characters all blood elves at level 90, 530-540 I level all three of them.
    I'm the Belfiest of all the Blood elves.
    Last edited by Sole-Warrior; 2013-08-06 at 05:35 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ah man, your hardcore bro
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 6 human chars. Am I the humaniest of all humans now?

I have zero blood elf characters, let alone at 90.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I have 8 blood elves at max level and 1 at level 88. Every class but druid and shaman of course.

Most classes I have that can be blood elves are blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I have 6 human chars. Am I the humaniest of all humans now?
    No, because I thought that was the only Alliance race, at least it seems so in random bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Number of Belves does not guarantee quality of Belves, ty! lol

90..er.. Well "max level" for my unspeakable location, yes. I only have one, at least at present. Males are best, they're adorable, though I prefer them on the more masculine side, as far as Blood Elves go. (Rogues <3) Adore the one I have and in some way I'm actually oddly a little weary of making another and unintentionally taking the spotlight away from this one. Though his Death Knight father exists on another, lesser played server.

I don't have any female ones. Originally had one created, but wasn't played. The male Belf replaced her instead with a male version of her name. The girls.. I dunno, they just look too mad all the time to me. And the NPC "s" sounds make my ears bleed enough as it is.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-08-06 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had one female blelf but I changed her to troll because troll race best race.

I generally dislike elves.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a lvl 90 Blood Elf (male). I have 5 other lvl 90's, each of them a different race (Troll, Goblin, Worgen, Tauren, Undead), also male. My next highest Blood Elf is a female lvl 58 DK I put on a non-CRZed zone for rare pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a belf character, but I deleted it. Don't really have anything against elves, just some of the people that play them.
    Anyway I got like 99% Forsaken characters, it's my race of choice most of the time.

lol @ no one has one majority
    Think for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I want a Blood Elf?

Trolls suit ALL needs, with the exception of Paladins, which Tauren takes care of..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I have 3 trolls at max level. Does this make me the trolliest troll?

I wouldn't think this was something to brag over.

I only have one horde toon, and it's a female Tauren, nowhere near level cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, never have, and never will. Most cartoony-looking race and scrawny besides.

I think I have more humans than any other race out of the ~11 level 90s I have (11=one of each class, right? I've lost count...) but that's purely because I make characters based on how specific sets of armor look on specific races. I have one Draenei male and two female, two female night elves, and the rest are human males and females. I have a few lower-level dwarves and one level 84 twink gnome, but they mostly reside on an account I rarely ever activate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    None, never have, and never will. Most cartoony-looking race and scrawny besides.
    Scrawny? Male BE are the most well proportioned models in the game. It's not their fault that the other models make bodybuilders look like pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have three belves! but one of them is awaiting a race change in case Orcs end up looking like Thrall. Two are 90's, a female hunter (main) and a male monk making his first purples (he will probably become an Orc) and a DK making his way through the 70's (he loves disco)

I don't really like blood elves per se, but It's the closest to play an undead elf. I just love Sylvanas so much.

But if they add pointy ears for forsaken, both the Hunter and the DK are going to get race changed so hard and fast, their necks will spin out of their sockets and fall off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    I have three total characters all blood elves at level 90, 530-540 I level all three of them.
    I'm the Belfiest of all the Blood elves.
    Hmm...

Blood Elves, Priest, hunter, mage and 2x paladins. All lvl 90 and geared between 480 to 540.
    All male characters as I only own 1 female character total out of about 90 characters. 13 lvl 90's, with 3 in the works to be soon 88+.

Though, I don't seem myself as a "Belfiest belf".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    You people are disgusting. For 8 years now i have played nothing but orcs. You could say im the orciest of the orcs. Its never too late to repent lads. Make an orc. Join the master race.